About Pocket Worlds
Our mission is to make the metaverse a reality and our vision is a decentralized virtual world built and owned by its citizens.
We have been working towards this mission for a decade. We are the creators of Highrise, the first virtual world on mobile, which has seen extraordinary growth over the last few years and now boasts over 20 million users across iOS and Android. Every day, the citizens of Highrise come together to hangout, explore, create, collect, and trade in our metaverse, and we are on the precipice of making history once again with our expansion into Highrise World.
About This Role
We are looking for a talented and experienced graphic designer with a strong background in illustration. You will be responsible for creating in-app promotional material and social media content using our product’s avatars. You will need to have a strong understanding of graphic design and vector illustration in order to create posts that are both visually appealing and accurate to our product.
As our Graphic Designer you will:
- Develop graphics for product promotion, in-app releases, in-app posts, websites, social media outlets, in-app branding, print, and internal projects.
- Create social media content.
- Be proactive in generating and suggesting creative ideas to improve the look and feel of the brand.
- Understand current design trends and utilise them in your designs.
- Take full ownership and responsibility for hitting deadlines of graphic design productions.
- Ability to take direction and work independently.
- Proficient in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, and After Effects.
- A strong portfolio that showcases your vector illustration and graphic design skills.
- Experience with video editing is a plus!
- A background in character art is a plus!
Within 3 months, you’ll:
- Learn the style and branding of our products and how to apply it.
- Create content for Live Ops needs including event UI, sales art, and in-game posts.
- Develop a system of templates and styles to reapply to efficiently produce content.
- Develop an organisation for keeping track of demand and output of content.
- Execute projects as needed from other departments.
Our goal is to define the future of the metaverse with the product we build, and to grow from tens of millions to billions of users in the process. Pocket Worlds is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Join us on this journey and together we will build something incredible.