Title: Graphic Designer
Location: United States – Remote Full-Time
We’re TeeTurtle, a bustling eCommerce/consumer products company that creates nerdy apparel, toys, games, and accessories. We are looking for a talented Graphic Designer to create compelling, on-brand graphics for promotional materials, web assets, logos, and packaging, as well as to propose creative solutions to help increase sales across all channels. This role is a full-time exempt position and reports to the Art Director, Graphic Design. This role has no supervisory responsibilities.
The ideal Graphic Designer candidate is highly creative and well-versed in current design trends. They are detail-oriented and enjoy problem-solving new visual ways to make all of TeeTurtle’s products shine. They have strong communication skills and are ready to take on multiple fast-paced projects with a tenacious attitude.
- Create compelling, on-brand digital and physical design work for sales and promotions to effectively advertise our products to new and existing customers, maximize click-through rates, and improve user experience;
- Understand different customer audiences and design graphics specifically made for them to establish recognizable branding and generate customer loyalty;
- Create campaign graphics that are cohesively, consistently and accurately designed for placement across all sales channels to effectively advertise and target customers within different environments;
- Generate a variety of mood boards, logo ideas, color palettes and assets for large sales to appeal to a large audience and maximize click-through rates;
- Study design trends and competitor design strategies to contribute fresh and creative ideas to all graphics rather than heavy reliance on templates to maintain customer engagement and widen creative exploration within our brand;
- Optimize processes within the role to ensure maximum productivity while maintaining high quality creative output;
- Take part in special creative projects to assist other departments in the organization;
- Other duties and projects as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design or related field;
- 3+ years of design experience for both print and digital media;
- Demonstrated advanced skill in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign;
- Demonstrated ability to adhere to strict style guidelines across multiple brands;
- Demonstrated advanced skill with photography and photo editing;
- Experience creating packaging design for consumer goods;
- Experience with pre-press and file configuration;
- Experience working in a fast-paced, start-up environment;
- Ability to push creative limits and try new things;
- Strong attention to detail;
- Working knowledge of Trello;
- Working knowledge of Google Docs and Sheets or Microsoft Word and Excel.
Pay Range: $40,000-$55,000/year, based on experience
What We Offer:
- Competitive salary and potential to receive an annual performance-based bonus
- Generous PTO policy to provide you flexibility and work-life balance
- 401(k) with a company match
- Defined contribution health plan that can cover the full cost of an employee-only medical plan, or be used toward other employee-only or family benefits such as medical, dental, vision, pet insurance, and so much more!
- 75% employee discount on TeeTurtle.com and UnstableGames.com
- Optional education assistance
- A creative and fast-paced work environment
- A culture of integrity, compassion, and curiosity