What is Underdog?
Founded by a team of industry veterans, Underdog was born with the idea that bringing strategic innovation to sports gaming and entertainment is the key to success in an exceptionally competitive market. Underdog has quickly established itself as a leader in the space, and is committed to building the best sports gaming platform in the industry — and supporting the most passionate community of sports fans while doing it!
At Underdog, we’re not only about creating these awesome products, but also about growing our culture of passion, ownership, and fun! We believe that great companies are made out of great people. Our continual aim is to create an inclusive environment for everyone, at all levels, to achieve their highest potential at work.
As a Graphic Designer with Underdog, you’ll be a core member of the Creative Team which oversees the visual identity and brand of Underdog. You’ll join in bringing creativity to the sports world and engaging with as many current and future Underdog users as possible!
*Please note, Underdog is a US based company and no sponsorship is available for this position at this time.
What you’ll do:
- You’ll focus on building our visual identity through CRM, partnerships, ads, social media platforms, and more
- Uphold our design principles and keep visual consistency throughout our designs
- Collaborate with the marketing team to bring personality and narrative to assets for all platforms
- Maintain creative assets within our digital asset management platform for internal and external users/team
- Grow to own projects from conception to final delivery with help from internal mentorship
Who you are:
- You have 1-2+ years of experience in marketing based graphic design
- You have Adobe Cloud experience focused in Photoshop and Illustrator
- A strong creative with ability to balance their personal style and brand guidelines
- Have a grasp on current design trends and push to create innovative ideas
- Creative problem-solver with strong organizational and storytelling skills
- Eager to learn and elevate your work to the next level
Even better if you have
- Deck creation experience
- Social Media background
- Print work experience
Underdog Sports is firmly committed to equity, inclusion, and diversity. Our unique culture was built on the foundation of a safe and inclusive environment for people of all backgrounds. We highly value the mental, physical, and emotional health of our employees, and are continuously asking ourselves: what can we do better? Underdog is an equal opportunity employer and doesn’t discriminate on the basis of creed, race, sexual orientation, gender, age, disability status or any other defining characteristic. Our targeted compensation rate for this position is between $60,000 – 70,000+, depending on experience, plus equity. Below you’ll find a few of our perks:
– Unlimited PTO (we’re extremely flexible with the exception of the first few weeks before & into the NFL season)
– 16 weeks of fully paid parental leave
– Health, Dental, Vision+401k Match & FSA
– Remote, In-Person, or Hybrid Scheduling we are 100% VIRTUAL FIRST!
– A $500 home office allowance
– $100 in UD cash
– Support for learning and development
– Book club expense your books!
– Lastly, an extremely transparent, fun, and engaging culture where you will grow both personally and professionally!