Graphic Designer / Graphics Coordinator, Architecture & Design
Homebound’s mission is to make it possible for anyone, anywhere to build the perfect home using technology. We are currently delivering on this promise as the first truly tech-powered homebuilding company of its kind, starting in communities that need homes the most. This includes regions impacted by natural disasters, as well as those experiencing massive housing shortages such as Austin, Dallas, Houston, Denver and Los Angeles.
With technology behind every step of the process, Homebound delivers unprecedented homeowner experiences, plus a more efficient build process. Our tech enables us to transform the single family home construction market, and build or rebuild communities along the way.
We are already helping hundreds of homeowners in California, Texas and Denver, and with over $180M in capital raised from Thrive, Fifth Wall, Google Ventures, Khosla and more, we are expanding faster than ever to help thousands more. Join us!
You will be responsible for producing and coordinating development of collateral to communicate our architecture and design offerings to homebuyers. This includes working with our vendors to develop industry-leading architectural and interior renderings. You will work closely with our A&D leaders as well as the Sales and Marketing teams to create branded templates and content such as floor plan options, design packages, and architectural specifications documents.
You will play a central role in communicating the Homebound brand through our customer-facing materials — ensuring that our design aesthetic and commitment to delivering a transparent, customer-centric homebuilding experience is clear.
*Homebound has a remote-first approach, but we will give preference to hiring in the following locations: AZ, CA, CT, FL, GA, IA, ID, IL, LA, MA, MD, MI, MN, NC, NE, NJ, NY, OH, OR, PA, SC, TN, TX, UT, VA, WA
What You’ll Do:
- Develop templates, visuals, and written content to communicate Architecture & Design product offerings in the voice and style of Homebound.
- Manage production of and project timelines for Homebound’s A&D visual assets, both developed in-house and by third-parties.
- Edit and maintain collateral – keeping information up-to-date and passing through updates to cross-functional teams.
- Coordinate rendering development based on architectural plan sets, including gathering inputs and feedback from stakeholders.
- Edit renderings in-house to adjust colors, materials, and lighting.
- Set the standards for – and rigorously quality control – our renderings, including providing guidance on landscaping, staging, and scaling.
- Clearly and effectively communicate with stakeholders to gather and implement feedback and share project updates.
- Develop processes to continuously improve our timelines and finished product.
What You’ll Bring:
- 4+ years experience as a graphic designer, communication designer, or creative coordinator.
- Experience in a real estate, architecture, or design context required.
- Team player attitude. You love wearing many hats and are happy to plug holes to get the job done.
- Ability to prioritize and juggle multiple projects at a time. You aggressively project manage your to-dos and are intent on hitting deadlines.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. You’re able to gather feedback and sift through it to address the must-haves.
- Best-in-class attention to detail.
- An entrepreneurial, self-starter mindset. Comfortable with ambiguity and ability to define objectives and priorities with minimal direction.
- Proficiency in Photoshop, InDesign, and Google Slides.
- Strong interest and/or background in residential design.
- Experience with Figma and Revit or AutoCAD.
We are focused on building a diverse and inclusive workforce. If you’re excited about this role, but do not meet 100% of the qualifications listed above, we encourage you to apply.
Homebound is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics or any other basis forbidden under federal, state, or local law. Homebound considers all qualified applicants in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.