Head of Marketing
at Bold Metrics
Do you want to work for a venture-backed startup that is making a big impact on the environment? A startup that’s forever changing the landscape of eCommerce? One that is remote-first & full of awesome, friendly people? Great! We would love to have you join our team.
We are currently searching for a Head of Marketing to join our fast-growing team. This is a full-time remote position.
You are a humble, passionate sales professional that is excited to sell to customers and manage / coach a small team. You have a positive outlook and are interested in working in a highly collaborative, fast moving work environment.
How You Will Make an Impact:
- In this role, you will have the opportunity to lead the marketing team and drive the go-to-market strategy for the company
- Oversee and optimize the marketing calendar for thought leadership and demand generation purposes
- Oversee the development of the marketing technology stack to monitor the effectiveness of our digital channels including social media and website
- Build the attribution model for continued optimization of paid and owned marketing channels, reporting back findings to leadership on a regular basis
- Be an external thought leader and drive analyst and public relations to drive meaningful content and awareness for Bold Metrics
- Accountable for the holistic content, events, PR, SEO, and outbound/inbound strategy
- Partner with sales leadership to drive actionable leads through campaigns (top-of-funnel), and help progress open opportunities to close
- Accountable for the marketing budget & ROI
- A member of the commercial leadership team reporting directly to the CEO & co-Founder
Skills and Qualifications: (even if you do not 100% meet these skills, we still welcome you to apply)
- Experience leading a team of B2B marketers that drive actionable results
- Experience creating and developing a plan to drive successful marketing strategies and campaigns for an early stage startup
- Experience with CRM, campaign reporting a must
- Experience with finding, implementing and managing marketing agency relations where appropriate
- Experience working with industry journalists/reporters, or managing external relations agencies
- 7+ years of marketing leadership and experience
- B.A. or B.S. degree required, Master’s or MBA preferred
What We Offer:
- Competitive compensation
- Comprehensive health benefits, paid premium (medical, dental, vision)
- Company sponsored short term, long term disability insurance
- Company sponsored life insurance
- 401k program
- Flexible Paid time off and paid holidays
- Equity opportunities
- Ongoing paid training and growth opportunities
Bold Metrics, established in 2017, is a SaaS solution for retailers and brands to reduce returns, improve sustainability and supercharge their supply chain from the ground up. Using a comprehensive set of machine learning and A.I technologies to accurately predict customer body measurements, we help apparel brands unlock the power of body data to meet the demands of today’s increasingly personalized world.
Learn more about us at boldmetrics.com
We are an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse workforce. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability.