Head of Marketing – USA
Transform the communications world!
We’re proud (and excited!) to be transforming the global communications landscape through our Omnichannel Platform-as-a-Service (OPaaS).
- What’s my job title? Head of Marketing- USA
- Where in the world? You can work remotely from anywhere within your state
- What language(s) will I speak? Fluency in English (additional languages are always advantageous but not required).
Are you looking for a team where you can express your creativity, drive your own projects while building lasting relationships? Are you looking for a role where you can make a tangible, instant and lasting impact from the get-go? Do you want to make a direct impact on the growth of our company by designing & implementing innovative GTM marketing strategies that meet our business needs and exceed our customer expectations?
Well, if you nodded yes to all three questions, look no further…We have the perfect role for you!
As our regional Head of Marketing, you will bring in-depth knowledge and experience to our growing Marketing organisation by successfully executing B2B Marketing programmes with a specific focus on the Enterprise and SMB market. You are responsible for creating and implementing B2B sales-focused marketing strategies by designing & driving demand generation campaigns to increase our GTM pipeline across the region.
What you’ll do
- Plan, build & deliver regional field marketing programs that help to further promote MessageBird awareness and drive pipeline
- Partner closely with our sales leadership team to determine impactful demand and lead-generation strategies
- Design, manage and support critical field events either virtually or in-person, with our sales leadership
- We’re data geeks so you will use data & metrics to track and review our marketing campaigns
- Communicate and educate our sales team regarding new and planned marketing activities and events
- Identify opportunities to improve marketing effectiveness through better audience segmentation, marketing techniques, and processes
- Enable our Sales teams with real-time prompts when accounts are most engaged to take immediate action
What you’ll bring
- Minimum of 10 year’s experience within a high-tech B2B field marketing position in your region
- Deep expertise in a mix of virtual/online/in-person events & experiences
- Strong demand generation experience building multi-touch, integrated field marketing campaigns
- Proven track record of generating awareness and qualified leads in target markets.
- Excellent strategic thinking skills with the ability to analyze data and make data-driven decisions
- Experience building, launching and reporting on campaigns.
- You are able to prioritize multiple projects and problem solve in fast-paced and creative environments
- You are meticulously organized and concise in verbal and written communications to articulate the direction of the events
- Ability to travel up to 30% (as necessary)
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business, or comparable education/experience
What You’ll Gain
- Remote-friendly environment
- Generous stock options for all Birds
- Opportunity to work abroad according to our internal policies
- Flexible working arrangements
- Home office set-up budget
- State-of-the-art work gear
- Contribution towards your utility costs
- The occasional company-wide and team events
- Learn from hundreds of the best minds in the business
- Collaborate with diverse colleagues from over 55 countries (and counting)
Life at MessageBird
We call ourselves Birds! We work fast, grow fast, build fast and focus on impact. We’re go-getters, industry leaders and roll-up-your-sleeves-and-make-it-happen kind of people. We’re smart, fast, and hungry. Our potential for growth is limitless.
Ready To Fly?
Our cloud communications solutions make it possible for over 25,000 businesses to instantly connect with billions of devices worldwide, allowing them to speak with their customers in the same ways they talk to their friends.
Wherever and however you do your best work – we’ve got you covered!
Headquartered in Amsterdam and with global offices in Singapore, London and Maryland, we’re proud to be a remote-friendly company nested in flexibility. Employees can choose to work from one of our global offices, fully remotely in your country of employment, or a mix of the two. Our unique and united culture is rooted in our team: a diverse flock of over 850 Birds who represent 55 nationalities and counting.
MessageBird is committed to fostering a fair and equal environment based on trust and mutual respect. We believe that a diverse and inclusive workplace is paramount to our success and we are committed to building a team that represents a wide variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills.