NCERT offers the NTSE 2020-2021 scholarship to students of Class 10th who qualify both Stage-I and Stage-II of the exams. NTSE scholarship amounts are presented up to the Ph.D. for progressing with studying within the area of science.
Candidates, who will take admission in professional courses like medicine and engineering, can get the benefit of NTSE scholarship 2020-2021 up to second-degree level.
NTSE Scholarship Amount
According to the NTSE criteria, candidates of different categories are awarded the same NTSE scholarship 2020-2021 given below table contains details of the same:
|Higher Secondary level
|Graduate and Postgraduate
|For a Ph.D. degree (four years)
|As per UGC norms
Before heading for the NTSE 2021, candidates need to read the eligibility criteria to make sure that they meet the requirements introduced by the authority.
NTSE Scholarship: Selection Process
1. NTSE is split into two-stage selection means of examination. Candidates require qualifying both stages to obtain the scholarship.
2. Stage-I selection is achieved by the States/UTs after a written examination.
3. Candidates need to qualify Stage-I in order to sit down for Stage-II examination by the authority.
4. The qualifying scores of candidates concerning the General and ST, SC, PH category are 40% and 32% respectively in each paper. NTSE Advantages
NTSE Scholarship: Additional Advantages
The NTSE Scholarship comes with various other winnings; a few of them are as listed below:
1. Preparing for the NTSE strengthens self belief as it makes the concepts stronger, to appear for various other competitive exams.
2. NTSE Scholarship is the preliminary step for getting admission to the main colleges across India.
3. Candidates preparing to join foreign universities for his/her future studies receive a preference over other candidates.
4. NTSE students are given extra credit when he/she proceeds to jobs.
5. NTSE students are also preferred during the selection for NDA.
6. Versatile study materials and various other courses are opened at a reduced price.
NTSE Scholarship: Rules for Disbursement
The qualifiers studying in Sciences, Social Sciences, Humanities, Languages Commerce, Vocational studies, and fine arts are eligible to obtain a scholarship up to Ph.D. degree whereas the qualifiers studying professional courses will be eligible to obtain the scholarship up to second-degree level.
The NTSE 2021 scholarship amount will be assigned and renewed for candidates only if they:
• Obtain at least a 60% score in aggregate every year.
• Take up education in certified courses.
• Support firm procedure as certified by the Head of the College/Institution
• Extend their studies as a regular student.
• Do not absent without conventional leave.
• Take up education on a whole-time basis.
• Do not take up an undefined job with salary/remuneration/stipend.
• Do not obtain any other scholarship simultaneously.