at hims & hers
Hims & Hers Health, Inc. (better known as Hims & Hers) is a multi-specialty telehealth platform building a virtual front door to the healthcare system. Hims & Hers connects consumers to licensed healthcare professionals, enabling people to access high-quality medical carefrom wherever is most convenientfor numerous conditions related to primary care, mental health, sexual health, skincare, and more. Launched in November 2017, the platform also offers thoughtfully created and curated health and wellness products. With products and services available across all 50 states and Washington, D.C., Hims & Hers’ mission is to make it easier for all Americans to access affordable care and treatment for conditions that impact their daily lives. In January 2021, the company was listed on the NYSE at an initial valuation of $1.6 billion and is traded under the ticker symbol HIMS. To learn more about our brand and offerings, you can visit forhims.com and forhers.com.
As an HR Generalist on the People Ops team, you’ll use your eye for detail and enthusiasm for process improvement to provide Hims and Hers a world-class employee experience. You’ll also apply your systems savvy and analytical thinking to continually improve our People processes and devise ways to better utilize our core tools. Finally, you’ll provide employees the information they need to thrive, helping them navigate our people processes & programs, and supporting them throughout their employment at Hims and Hers.
- Partner with the People Operations Team to drive a smooth process and manage all backend support functions.
- Triage employee inquiries and direct them to the right resource or subject matter expert as necessary.
- Run regular and ad-hoc reports for HR Business Partners, Compensation, Benefits, Recruiting, and leadership (including headcount budgets, benefits updating & payrolls reports, etc.) and provide analysis.
- Assist Hims and Hers employees with their day-day requests for information needed from HR.
- Ensure compliance with local, state and federal law including managing labor law postings
- Partner with Learning & Culture Team on the New Hire Experience
- Own the HR Onboarding tasks
- Point-of-contact for IT team regarding onboarding and offboarding
- Support the People Operations team with Payroll related tasks
- Maintain and track our compliance programs.
- Maintain and update internal intranet and organizational charts
Experience and Skills
- 1+ years of relevant experience in HR coordination; ideally in a fast-paced, high volume environment
- Excellent attention to detail, with the ability and patience, to audit and dive deep into data to determine patterns and check for inaccuracies
- Demonstrated client-service orientation, with a clear, approachable, and friendly communication style and customer service approach
- Effective interpersonal, teamwork, and organizational skills
- Experience with Excel or Google Sheets in a professional environment
- Experience with using data systems and tools; experience using HRIS systems, such as Paylocity, is a plus
- Strong analytical skills, proven ability to execute processes, and a flexible approach to problem-solving
- Curiosity about the tech industry and interest in HR trends, products, and services
- Bias towards action
Hims is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics or any other basis forbidden under federal, state, or local law. Hims considers all qualified applicants in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.