HR/Talent Manager Coordinator
This role will be very hands-on, and a great opportunity for someone looking to grow in their career. The HR/Talent Management Coordinator will assist the Talent Management team by facilitating all aspects of Curative’s onboarding process, internship programs, and international employee administration.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Creating and updating personnel-related data
- Submit Initial activations, registrations, and onboarding process for new employees
- Be the first point of contact for new hires
- Provide Welcome packets/information to new employees, communicate with new hires, and assist with onboarding/new hire documentation
- Ensure that new hires are prepared for their first day
- Assist with audits on employment status/access
- Maintain and update company HRIS system
- Communicate and liaise closely with functional organizations on a variety of business activities as required
- Participate in new hire orientation and training on a variety of HR tools, policies and procedures, management training, and topics as required
- Assist employees with day to day HR questions and requirements
- Produce and submit Daily/Weekly/Monthly metrics
- Support the HR functional teams (i.e. talent acquisition, etc.) with large scale HR initiatives and annual processes
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in HR or closely related field is preferred, an equivalent combination of education and experience may also be considered
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills to interface with all levels of the organization including employee relations, coaching, communications and presentations, etc.
- Strong ability in using Google Workspace, Monday, or other HR databases and HRIS Systems
- Ability to maintain a high degree of confidentiality, work independently, multi-task, and follow up on projects and issues
Preferred Skills & Experience:
- Experience onboarding/off-boarding employees
- Prefer experience in startups and fast paced environments.
- Must be extremely detailed, organized and conscientious.
- Proven ability to build solid, trusting and credible relationships.
- Excellent ability to communicate, both in writing and verbally
- Must have excellent judgment and have shown maturity in past experiences
- Strong project management skills, comprehensive tact and discretion
- Strong process improvement orientation
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work within a diverse and cross-functional team