Title: [Contract] Inbound Sourcer
Location: Los Angeles, CA | San Francisco, CA | New York, NY | Atlanta, GA
Airbnb is a mission-driven company dedicated to helping create a world where anyone can belong anywhere. It takes a unified team committed to our core values to achieve this goal. Airbnb’s various functions embody the company’s innovative spirit and our fast-moving team is committed to leading as a 21st century company.
This is a 12 month contract.
As an Inbound Sourcer working within our Global Recruiting team, you will make an impact as a key contributor, acting as an initial point of connection for online applicants and internal candidate referrals. You will work as a key partner to the recruiting team, building a pipeline and bench of incredible talent, and helping to guide our re-envisioning of inbound sourcing at Airbnb.
The ideal candidate will be organized, an effective prioritizer, and enjoy striking a balance between working quickly and strategically. This person will be comfortable working with a high volume of applications and data, have experience working in a CRM, and be able to adapt to a variety of situations with agility. Strong project management skills will help you excel in this role, and an appetite for operational best practices is a must.
Your initial areas of focus will be:
- Uncovering top talent and welcoming qualified candidates into our recruiting process for roles across Product Management, Program Management, Marketing, and Design Research. The team’s scope will expand to functions across global recruiting including Foundation/Business, Technical and Design/Creative recruiting within 6 months.
- Identifying trends in applicant geos and talent marketplace and providing key insights to Recruiters, Outbound Sourcers, Diversity Talent, and hiring teams
- Unearthing exceptional talent in our existing applicant tracking system, Greenhouse
- Partnering with recruiters and hiring teams to update job descriptions to drive qualified referrals and inbound applications
- Work with your manager and teammates to establish innovative sourcing strategies, driving and managing unique candidate pipelines to explore, leverage, and support our commitment to building talented and diverse teams
- Establish and maintain meaningful relationships with broader global recruiting team, and cross-functional internal teams
- Champion and obsess over an exceptional end-to-end candidate experience, striving for timely and impactful communications
- Maintain data integrity, proactively sharing data-centric updates with recruiters, outbound sourcers, and internal stakeholders and utilizing insights to improve recruiting efficiency and influence hiring decisions
- Clear communication (written, verbal, meetings), and accountability with establishing timelines, milestones, and expected outcomes
- Minimum 1-2 years’ professional experience in recruiting, hospitality, sales, marketing, communications, admissions, or customer service
- Prior track record for successfully delivering results in a global consumer-facing environment
- Knowledge with systems and tools that support sourcing, application tracking systems or CRM tool, data management / reporting, workplace collaboration
- Excitement to balance autonomous, proactive efforts with collaborative, team-minded workstreams #OneTeamOneGoal
- Enthusiasm to partner with sourcers, hiring teams, and recruiting coordinators to develop and support an exceptional interview process
- Authentic interest, curiosity and passion for innovation and technology and connection to Airbnb’s mission of belonging.
- Experience optimizing processes and partnering with cross-functional business teams to drive outcomes