Influencer Marketing Specialist (Remote)
- Portland, OR – Remote OK
The Dyrt is the largest digital camping platform in the world. Every second, a new camper visits The Dyrt to access our community-driven campground information. If you love the outdoors and want to be part of a fast-growing tech platform, you’re in the right place!
The Influencer Marketing Specialist works with partners in a performance-based capacity to drive subscriptions to The Dyrt PRO.
What you’ll do:
- Inherit and define the next evolution of The Dyrt’s successful Influencer program.
- Identify, pitch, and contract influencers for season-long engagements promoting The Dyrt.
- Manage Tapfiliate, Influencer resource bank, and content plans.
- Create a monthly plan to achieve annual and quarterly targets.
- Report weekly on progress.
- Work with The Dyrt marketing team to identify areas of opportunity where influencer relationships can improve ongoing paid media and quarterly sale campaigns.
- Lead a program from top to bottom; keep meetings on-task, partners on-schedule, projections on-track, and use free time to find improvements to the system you are building.
What will drive your success:
- At least 2 years overseeing a performance-based influencer program (required)
- The Dyrt uses G Suite. Familiarity with Google Sheets, Docs, Slides, Calendar, and Gmail preferred.
- Outreach pipeline setup and management.
- Proactive approach to problem solving.
- Thrive in an environment that changes frequently.
- Technical aptitude with new reporting tools and systems.
- Strong writing and media skills to create campaign collateral as needed.
The Dyrt is built by campers, for camperswhether you’re new to camping or have been camping your whole life.
We encourage everyone to spend more time outside, including employees. We offer competitive market-rate salaries, a generous vacation plan, and we even pay employees bonuses for using The Dyrt in the wild.
This is a full-time remote position. Employees are expected to have high-speed internet and a professional working environment sufficient for clear video conferencing during regular working hours. Many of our employees work virtually from Portland, OR but we’re flexible on location and encourage all to explore. Our founders even work from their van.
The Dyrt is an equal opportunity workplace. We are especially proud to have a female founder and a higher percentage of female employees than the national average for tech companies. We believe that the outdoors are for everyone, and are committed to building an inclusive platform and community that encourages, supports, and celebrates all people interested in camping.
Interested candidates should submit a cover letter and resume.
About The Dyrt:
The Dyrt was started in Portland, OR, is venture-backed, and has 30 employees working virtually around the U.S.