Title: Infrastructure Security DevSecOps Engineer
Airtable’s mission is to enable anyone to create software. Users can only create fearlessly when they trust that their data is safe with us. Therefore, security is built into everything we do: product design, feature development, architecture, operations, and customer support.
The Infrastructure Security Team at Airtable is responsible for ensuring the protection of customer data and internal services throughout our global environment. We maintain a close partnership with engineering and IT teams, but work with everyone across our organization. In this role, you’ll find endless learning opportunities and projects to test and refine new skills. If you’re driven to partner, learn, and grow, you’ll be right at home here.
Learn more about our Engineering team and values here.
What you’ll do
- Leverage your DevOps expertise to improve the security of Airtable’s platform for all of our customers
- Build and refine tools that help detect and mitigate security flaws within our infrastructure build processes
- Automate detection and remediation of service and container vulnerabilities
- Improve our engineers’ development experience by empowering them with data they can use to make informed security decisions
- Cultivate relationships throughout the company to enhance our security culture
Who you are
- 3-5+ years experience as a DevOps engineer
- A history of and passion for automating manual processes
- Moderate familiarity of common AWS services, APIs, and the CLI
- Experience with common infrastructure development patterns, including the use of CI/CD tools to securely build and deploy container images and AMIs
- Ability to collaborate with colleagues with varying levels of technical expertise
- Experience with Terraform, Ansible, or CloudFormation
- A demonstrable understanding of information security best practices, standards, and tools
- The ability to look beyond CVSS scores and articulate practical risks to partners
- We value practical skills and collaboration over certifications, so any examples of your work you can share (e.g., public projects or GitHub contributions) are appreciated
What We Offer
- We have your medical, dental, and vision insurance 100% covered (and your dependents covered at 80%)
- High deductible health plan available with health savings account contribution
- Complimentary One Medical membership for individuals and dependents
- Monthly Lifestyle Wallet to use for benefits like personal fitness (e.g., gym memberships, fitness equipment, etc.) to pet care to nutrition coaching, and more.
- Complimentary mental health support via Modern Health
- Family planning support via Carrot (fertility, adoption, and surrogacy)
- Flexible and generous time off and sick time benefits
- 16 weeks of parental leave
- Annual Learning & Development wallet to support your career development
- Emergency backup care for dependents
- Access to financial planning and legal support
- Supplemental reimbursement for Gender Affirmation procedures and services
- Access to pre-tax Transportation & Commuter Benefits
Airtable is working on the next computer revolution: one where anyone even without technical training can create customized applications that fit their needs, build more interconnected teams, and take part in a growing community of people who share what they create. Founded in 2012 and headquartered in San Francisco, Airtable powers teams at more than 300,000 organizations around the world. Our most recent funding round valued Airtable at $11.7 billion and raised $735 million in additional capital, and we’re just getting started!
Please see our Privacy Notices for details regarding Airtable’s collection and use of personal information relating to the application and recruitment process. For US applicants, click here, and for UK applicants, click here.