Integrated Marketing Strategist (REMOTE)
About The Role
We’re excited to welcome an experienced Integrated Marketing Strategist to join the Aimtal team.
This is a new and rapidly growing department within the agency. You will be a lead contributor of the development of the Integrated Marketing Strategy team and will further develop how we deliver these services to clients. At Aimtal, we take a consultative approach to integrated marketing strategy development to understand the ins and outs of a client’s business, product, and ideal customers. We’re looking for someone who believes and supports this approach and philosophy and is motivated to bring this vision to reality for Aimtal and our clients.
As a qualified candidate, you have proven experience and knowledge in developing holistic, revenue growth strategies for B2B companies. You take an integrated approach to strategy development and execution and possess a blend of B2B marketing knowledge that spans demand and lead generation, content marketing, digital marketing, analytics, branding, and creative design.
The ideal candidate is someone who is passionate about solving problems and looking to flex their strategic and go-to-market muscles in actionable ways that help our clients grow into industry-leading brands. You have experience managing and developing client relationships and working cross-functionally with client teams and internally within an agency.
This position reports to Aimtal’s CEO and will be an integral member of a growing team and department at the agency.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Create and oversee execution of integrated marketing strategies for clients
- Manage and oversee the execution of marketing strategies and plans alongside the internal team
- Manage, develop, and nurture client relationships
- Decipher client needs, goals, and requests and communicate to internal team
- Consult and provide real-time advice, guidance, and recommendations to clients and internal team
- Identify and set marketing objectives, goals, and KPIs for clients
- Work directly with project managers and internal, cross-functional team to develop and execute marketing strategies
- Lead meetings and workshops with clients, ensuring cross functional alignment on strategies and identifying growth opportunities for the account
- Identify opportunities for account growth, such as new service offerings, via meetings, online communication via Slack, and strategic workshops with delivery teams & clients
- Create statements of work and project scopes for client accounts and projects
- Facilitate strategic workshops with internal team & clients to analyze and improve strategies and delivery of services
- Develop brand messaging and positioning strategies
- Participate in demand generation campaign planning to establish a holistic strategy to meet the client’s goals
- Lead brand and messaging audits consisting of marketplace research, stakeholder interviews & insights, and persona research & development
- Translate strategic discoveries, research, and workshop outcomes into external facing narratives, strategy briefs, and roadmaps for our clients and delivery teams
- Periodically monitor performance of client’s marketing strategy and projects and propose adjustments to the marketing strategy and tactics based on performance
- Regularly benchmark clients for best practices, KPIs, and planning purposes
- Conduct thorough industry market-based research and analysis to help Aimtal better serve clients
- Research and stay up-to-date on marketing trends and client industries and provide insights and guidance to internal team and clients
You may be a good fit for this role if
- Minimum 6 years of marketing strategy experience, ideally within the B2B technology industry
- Experience in account and client management with proven results in growing accounts and supporting clients in achieving their revenue goals
- Integrated marketing planning experience and presentation skills including public speaking, workshop facilitation industry expertise within a corporate, agency, or consulting environment
- Experience gathering qualitative and quantitative data and applying it to drive effective strategies, recommendations, and decision-making
- Play a key role in the development, presentation, and implementation of cross-channel marketing strategies that translate into business and marketing goals
- Work closely and collaboratively with delivery teams such as demand generation, content marketing, design, video, digital marketing, and project management
Aimtal’s benefits include:
- Full-time, salaried role with competitive pay
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- 18 days of paid time off and 8 paid holidays
- Skill and career growth training
- Remote work stipend for tech and/or coworking memberships
- Annual in-person company retreat (past locations include San Diego and Mexico)
- Aimtal is a fully remote agency based in the United States, but our team is located all around the world, including the United States, South America, and Europe. We encourage team members to live and work wherever they please and prioritize asynchronous communication & collaboration.
Thanks for your interest in joining the Aimtal team. We’re excited to hear from you!