International Benefits Specialist, EMEA – Fully Remote – Work From Anywhere!
Remote, EMEA, Spain
Who we are
Remote work is one of the great equalizers of our time, allowing people to secure employment opportunities from companies around the world, no matter where they were born or where they live. Omnipresent does just that.
We are a customer-focused global employment services partner that can help companies grow their teams in 155 countries and territories around the world. How do we do that? Well, through our SaaS platform, OmniPlatform. We help companies (big or small) deal with the complexities involved with hiring global teams remotely, by managing employee onboarding through to offboarding, including legal and compliance, payroll, expenses, and health and benefits.
We also practice what we preach! We are a fully remote company which means we have no head office. Our team of more than 300 people is located in more than 45 countries and territories around the world. This means you can work from anywhere. We provide benefits and support in any global location just as we would for our clients and their remote teams. Our company has a flat structure which means accountability and taking initiative towards your everyday tasks that help further our ambitious company goals.
At a time when remote work is exploding, we’re growing our team to help make global remote work a reality for people everywhere.
Read more about Life at Omnipresent here
We are one of the fastest growing companies in the UK, allowing people and businesses to work anywhere around the globe.
It’s an unusual opportunity in a rapidly growing company where you’ll have the opportunity to not just impact the internal employees like most internally HR / People focused roles, but also have a direct impact on the products and services that are provided to clients / customers.
You’re a tech-savvy, super enthusiastic, organised, and creative individual who’s a strong communicator both on screen and on paper. You’ll be a great fit if you thrive juggling multiple responsibilities and are looking for an opportunity that allows you to hone your research skills. Success in this position requires exceptional client service and consultative skills; the ability to thrive in a dynamic, team-focused environment; curiosity and a passion for researching and knowledge; helping others achieve results. Ideal candidates will have some previous experience in International / global HR, or Compensation & Benefits.
- Implement and manage benefits design, delivery and support processes within the EMEA region. Integrating with Client / Employee onboarding where relevant.
- Follow-up end to end with Client and Client Employee through benefits enrollment and subsequent ongoing support to ensure highest level of client satisfaction
- Listen actively to clients and employees, gaining feedback on how best to improve and adapt our products to their needs
- Identify opportunities to improve programs and processes – including administration – utilizing internal analytics and employee feedback.
- Propose solutions to improve these programs and execute on proposals.
- Support sales calls directly and provide expert knowledge to our sales teams to enable them to sell our products and respond rapidly to client questions.
- Complete individual client requests independently, using your knowledge, research, experience, critical thinking, and problem-solving skills.
- Project manage and implement new benefit programs coordinating with external stakeholders such as client managers and client employees, as well internal stakeholders such as internal People team, Sales, Customer Success, Marketing, Payroll, Finance, Legal and Compliance
- Create reporting, metrics, providing overview information when needed (internally and to clients).
- Be comfortable working with a variety of systems as well as finding ways to automate benefits enrollment and administration where possible, developing and documenting processes and policies through the stabilization period to ensure a smooth implementation and transition to ongoing/local plan administration.
- Bachelor’s degree and/or master’s.
- 5+ years’ experience in HR/People teams or customer facing roles like consulting / broking with a focus on compensation or employee benefits across multiple countries. We are looking for an international focus, so you must have experience advising the managers / customers in more than one country
- Solid experience delivering and communicating benefit initiatives working with external advisors such as brokers / consultants, labour lawyers, wellbeing suppliers for a broad range of initiatives from medical and pension plans to wellness and perk programs including management, implementations, and renewals
- Project management – Able to take ownership of projects with rapidly shifting priorities, managing them through to completion with patience, flexibility, structure, and passion with a proven track record for driving initiatives to closure.
- Startup Experience (nice to have)
- Understanding of the Product Owner function (nice to have) in relation to the Agile delivery process, operational excellence, and Product development.
- Experience with continuous improvement and a structured process and systems thinker with the ability to discover improvement opportunities and address these through process improvement and technology
- Strong analytical skills – high level of comfort understanding and analysing key labor regulations, compensation & benefits issues to internal and external stakeholders
- Experience in workers compensation and employer liability insurance
- Consulting experience
- Critical thinking skills with an entrepreneurial and proactive mind-set, focusing on finding pragmatic solutions, not just identifying problems.
- Strong team-working skills, helping others achieve results, ability to adapt to a fast-paced, international work environment with a passion for making an impact
- Confident working independently and taking the initiative to move work items and projects towards completion
- Communicates proactively and positively, competent & comfortable with reporting, metrics, and numerical analysis
- Writes and speaks fluent English
- It’s not required to have experience working remotely, but considered a plus
What’s in it for you?
- Shared ownership: Being a part of our journey means you’ll own a piece of Omnipresent.
- Annual vacation entitlement: We have a flexible leave policy – you may take as much holiday as you like, so long as it is agreed with your manager. As a guidance, we expect people to take at least 33 days per year, including public holidays (or your region’s minimum, if greater).
- Company retreats: We have an annual company-wide retreats, and well as socials and other team building activities.
- Flexible working: Work from anywhere in the world! We don’t care where or when you work, as long as the job gets done. We are genuinely as flexible as the work allows.
- Development: Training, coaching, and an environment that promotes career ambition and progression.
- Work environment: Whilst we are fully remote, we offer all employees access to co-working spaces wherever they live in a flexible manner so that you use what you need.
- Parental leave: For employees that have been with us for 12 months by their due date, we offer 6 months of fully paid parental leave for the primary caregiver, followed by statutory for your region. Secondary caregivers that have been with us for 12 months are entitled to 8 weeks fully paid parental leave.
- Wellbeing: Mental health and wellbeing support and services through Plumm
- Home office setup: It should go without saying that we will provide you with the equipment you need to work from home in the same way you would if you were in an office. We will provide you with the home office equipment you need to enable you to work effectively wherever you are, including covering internet costs.
- Education budget: Your development should be a continuous conversation with your manager and they will support you in choosing what you need whether that’s accreditations, workshops, or formal degree programs or courses.
- Additional benefits: we offer additional benefits that vary from region to region, such as medical, life insurance, pension/retirement funds and more – please ask your Talent Partner when you speak with us!
We believe remote working is a great equalizer and we practice what we preach. Inclusivity is fundamental to our mission and we are committed to conscious inclusion. We believe in the potential of everyone; regardless of race, religion or belief, ethnic origin, different physical ability, family structure, socio-economics, age, nationality or citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity.