Location: US Locations Only; 100% Remote
Facet is a fully remote FinTech company with a mission to empower people to live more enriched lives by delivering a new standard of financial advice that elevates expectations across consumers and the industry.
We believe that unbiased, personalized financial advice that integrates into every facet of life is essential to living well. People’s financial lives are dynamic and ever-evolving, so we cover everything money touches–from starting a business to buying real estate to your investments and much more. Facet believes financial advice should be delivered with a fresh, human-plus-tech approach, that includes a CFP® professional–the highest certification possible.
About The Role:
We are looking for an Investment Operations Specialist who will help support our clients’ growing needs within the trading and investment operations organization. You will be responsible for ensuring that our lead planners serve clients in the most efficient way possible- a key factor that drives Facet’s world class client experience. You will also play a critical role in the relationships we create with clients by being one of the integral team members who supports their overall financial goals as it relates to opening, establishing, and maintaining investment accounts.
Your Day-To-Day Responsibilities:
- Support all back-office requests related to the establishing of new accounts, reviewing and submitting client forms, and handling maintenance requests for our investment management clients
- Assist in the creation and documentation of back office operations policies and procedures and will serve as a subject matter expert for operations initiatives
- Work directly with our financial custodians to submit client requests, review for status updates, and resolve not in good order items
- Assist in account reconciliation, trading, and rebalancing on a daily basis with our model portfolios
- Research and resolve complex client requests, and partner with the lead planners to offer creative solutions
- Communicate with clients by phone and email during different client lifecycle stages (onboarding, planning, and service)
- Educate clients and planners on account features and transactions
- Generate client and account reports for clients and lead planners as needed
- Review and process account rebalancing trades for a wide range of security types including equities, fixed income, and mutual funds through our trading platform for all of our custodians
- Serve as a subject matter expert for planners and clients on complex IRA transaction requests including excess contribution removals, IRA recharacterizations, and divorce transfers
Job Specific Requirements:
- 3+ years of experience working in financial services, preferably in a back-office operations setting
- Experience with a wide range of investment products including brokerage, retirement, and managed accounts
- Experience with brokerage trading procedures and terminology, including fixed income, mutual funds, equities, and block trading
Preferred Skills & Experience:
- You have experience with Orion Advisor and Orion Trading platforms
- You have impeccable organizational skills, and can prioritize workload. You must be able to perform well under time constraints
- You have strong written and verbal communication skills. Calling clients to review accounts, pending paperwork, and supporting our lead planners will be a regular occurrence.
- You love to find new ways of solving difficult problems. Thinking outside the box is a rule, not an exception.
- You are not afraid to work in the gray. Adapting to changes in our procedures and workflows is a must.
- You have excellent customer service and interpersonal skills.
- You show strong attention to detail.
Perks & Benefits:
- $55,000 annual salary + $5,000 bonus determined by the experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities of the applicant – Please note, our salary ranges are based on current market data. Should you feel strongly that we are not in line, we highly recommend you to reach out and let us know. We are always looking to improve on building the best place for employees.
- Unlimited PTO
- All the benefits: medical, dental, and vision insurance, 401(k) with employer match, short and long term disability coverage (paid by Facet), life insurance options and paid parental leave
- Certification reimbursement program
- Work from anywhere in the US
Equal Opportunity Employer
We’ve consciously built an equitable and inclusive culture where everyone is welcome to bring their authentic selves to work. At Facet Wealth, we specifically look for individuals of varying strengths, skills, backgrounds, and ideas. We believe this gives us a competitive advantage to better serve our clients and employees.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Location: US Locations Only