Title: IT Project Manager
Location: United States
category: Computer & IT
Kforce has a large enterprise, healthcare client in Greenwood Village, CO that is seeking an IT Project Manager. This role is fully remote, and candidates can sit anywhere nationwide. Summary: The IT PM will be responsible for leading teams through the iterative process of developing and delivering technology solutions. This role will work primarily with product owners and scrum team members; however, will also interface with several other functions throughout the company. The IT PM will lead multiple scrum teams, both internally and externally such as teams from 3rd party software vendors. When necessary, they will lead a Scrum of Scrums to support collaboration between Scrum product development projects.
- 4-year Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Certified Scrum Master certification or equivalent certification
- At least 3-5 years of experience in complex IT scrum management
- Good communications skills, both oral and written
- Ability to organize, prioritize and produce project work with minimal supervision
- Problem solving
- Good time management
- Logical thinking
- Remote as permitted and pre-arranged
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.