Junior Administrative Assistant
- People Ops
- Remote job
Graphite is a boutique digital marketing firm that builds scalable growth engines for consumer technology companies such as Ticketmaster, MasterClass, BetterUp, and Honey. We specialize in search engine optimization (SEO), content strategy, mobile app growth, and conversion optimization. We are a fully distributed team that is dedicated to creating an environment where you do the best work of your career. With headquarters in San Francisco and team members across North America, Latin America, Europe, and Asia, we are ready to welcome our next team member!
We’re looking for a Junior Administrative Assistant to join our team. You will be responsible for managing and supporting the execution of personal and professional projects for the Operations Team. This role will work across multiple departments.
This is a fully remote job opportunity.
What you’ll do
- Work closely with the CEO and Executive Assistant to execute personal and professional projects for the CEO and Operations Team
- Assist with accounting functions and expense reconciliation
- Assist and lead HR support functions, as needed
- Back-up Executive Assistant, as needed
- Help with planning corporate events and travel
- Demonstrated ability (and desire!) to lead with the resourcefulness and energy of a start-up employee with a high-degree of administrative skills.
- Be detail-oriented, proactive, motivated and have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment, juggling multiple projects and deadlines.
- Fluent in both Spanish and English
How we’ll help:
Graphite’s mission is to create an environment where you build the best work of your career. In order to facilitate this, we provide:
Process As Needed – We view the process as a way to empower better work, not as a series of dogmatic rules. We develop the best internal processes the same way we develop products – through iteration, measurement, and continuous improvement.
Autonomy – We trust you to be excellent at what you do. We will provide as much support as needed when needed, but no more. You will have autonomy and agency to drive projects forward, and own decisions and outcomes.
Flexible Work Environment – Everyone’s optimal work style is unique. We operate as a distributed team across North & Latin America and Asia. We optimize for productivity and performance, not time spent in an office. Help us build an optimal work environment that fits you as an individual.
(*) Compensation – We want to work with the best people in the World and compensate accordingly.
(*) Vacation & Time Off – In order to be the best version of yourself, you need time to recharge. We offer flexible PTO. Take time when you need it.
(*) Benefits – We will ensure you have quality health care coverage and opportunities to further your education.
Graphite provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, pregnancy, age, national origin, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, or any other protected classification.