Title: Junior Digital Account Executive
Location: United States
Join our award-winning A-Team!
Ready to produce exceptional results with exceptional people? Get in touch, we would love to get to know you.
Affinitiv is the largest provider of end-to-end, data-driven marketing and software solutions exclusively focused on the automotive customer lifecycle. Backed by 20+ years of automotive and marketing expertise, we pride ourselves on being the go-to experts in the industry. Not only do we work with over 6,500 dealerships and every major manufacturer in the country, we’re well-versed in OEM standards and the intricacies of a dealership or group’s local business.
The Jr. Digital Account Executive (DAE) is the liaison between the client and Affinitiv Digital and ensures that the client’s goals and needs are being met and performance metrics are delivered each month. They are responsible for delivering optimal brand presence across SEM (including Display/Remarketing), YouTube True View campaign performance, Social Media Marketing (Facebook, Instagram) and working with the SEO department for all search engines. They are primarily responsible for developing and maintaining strong relationships with our clients that stretch beyond basic metric reporting. As a full-service agency, we pride ourselves on bringing our clients well thought out ideas, insights and strategies that will positively impact their business and create long term trust between parties.
- Coordinating all elements of Search Engine Marketing (SEM) and Social Media Marketing (SMM) campaign management.
- Including: Facebook Ads, Search, Display, TrueView, Vehicle Ads, Performance Max, etc..
- Pacing campaigns evenly throughout the month and utilize the full allocated budget per medium.
- Develop a knowledge of Automotive processes and trends.
- Build, grow and maintain positive relationships with clients through pro-active communication
- Oversee the implementation, optimizing and tracking of our SEM and SMM programs, following up the measurement and reporting of campaigns from start to finish.
- Managing a portfolio of budgets and monitoring the tracking pacing at 97%.
- Ensure campaigns are maintaining KPI’s and best practices.
- Create client-facing documents and complete reviews of accounts with clients on a minimum of a monthly basis
- Recommending changes to website architecture, content, linking and other factors to improve SEM/ Display/Remarketing/SEO/True View positions for target keywords/videos.
- Producing/executing creative assets for clients that are not full-service Affinitiv Advertising clients. These assets include True View spots, display ads and landing pages.
- Overseeing the completion of tasks for your assigned Digital Account Architect. (DAA)
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communication or Business preferred.
- Or 1+ more years in digital media/marketing experience or social media advertising experience
- Experience in the Auto industry is preferred but not necessary
- Experience and knowledge of Google Analytics
- Experience with client support.
- Must be detailed oriented and self-motivated.
- Able to thrive in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment.
- Take initiative & be organized.
- Experience with the Microsoft suite of products as well as Google properties (Google drive, etc).
- One to two years of full-time work history, office experience, internship or other relevant experience.
- Must be able to take direction well with ability to juggle multiple clients and campaigns simultaneously.
- AdWords, Analytics, Bing, Facebook Ads Certified preferred.
- Persistence when encountering obstacles to keep the project moving to completion.
- Consistently show respect for colleagues at all levels to contribute to a positive work environment.
- Ability to maintain composure and work well under pressure.
- Consistently demonstrate the ability to move into problem-solving mode whenever challenges or concerns arise.
Work from Here
At Affinitiv, we have the best of both worlds. Our team members have embraced remote work and our Work from Here program allows for remote working and the utmost flexibility while keeping in person collaborating thriving in a safe work environment. Our Work from Here approach gives team members a choice to work on campus or remote, leaders can hold in person or virtual team meetings to collaborate and cultivate relationships.