Learning & Development Manager
Founded in 2009, Silverline is one of the largest pure-play Salesforce services partners in the world! Silverline is made up of a diverse group of people with the same goal: to make our clients’ lives easier through technology. Our focus is exclusively to help clients deploy, manage, and enable continuous value with Salesforce’s portfolio of products. Silverline’s deep industry expertise in Financial Services, Healthcare & Life Sciences, and Media and Entertainment, along with proven proprietary IP provides differentiated and transformational solutions to our clients.
As a Top Tier Global Summit level Salesforce Partner, Silverline provides strategy, advisory, technical implementation, and ongoing managed services to enable organizations to achieve maximum value with the Salesforce platform. From strategy and implementation to managed services, we guide Financial Services, Healthcare & Media and Entertainment industry clients to success — enabling continuous value with the Salesforce platform.
The Learning & Development Manager is responsible for developing and executing internal learning & development initiatives for employees. This individual contributor role requires experience and expertise in developing original learning content, building and managing learning programs, and facilitating content. The role will report to the Senior Director of Talent and will also be responsible for measuring the effectiveness of learning initiatives.
- Lead the development and continuous management of a comprehensive learning and development plan, ensuring alignment with business objectives
- Collaborate with key stakeholders on learning and development needs
- Conduct assessments and analyses to define performance, skill and knowledge gaps to develop programs aimed at driving individual and company capabilities
- Partner with subject matter experts to design and develop programs and curricula to achieve defined learning and development objectives
- Provide direction and guidance on improving the quality of internal Silverline learning platforms and content
- Partner with external vendors to curate and deliver specialized acceleration programs, as needed
- Work with the People team to enhance onboarding and employee engagement programs in support of Silverline’s employee value proposition
- Responsible for change management and communication plans as it relates to learning and development programs
Experience / Required Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Learning Management, Instructional Design, Human Resource Development or a related field
- 5-7 years of learning and development experience, including developing, implementing, and facilitating training in a professional services environment
- Demonstrated expertise in the development, implementation and troubleshooting of web-based training modules
- Experience Must have a strong consultative approach and ability to work in a collaborative environment
- Consulting experience a plus