Manager, Accounts Payable
- Remote, United States
- Finance (FN)
- Full time
Work Styles at Zoom
In most cases, you will have the opportunity to choose your preferred working location from the following options when you join Zoom: in-person, hybrid or remote. Visit this page for more information about Zoom’s Workstyles.
Zoomies help people stay connected so they can get more done together. We set out to build the best video product for the enterprise, and today help people communicate better with products like Zoom Contact Center, Zoom Phone, Zoom Events, Zoom Apps, Zoom Rooms, and Zoom Webinars.
We’re problem-solvers, working at a fast pace to design solutions with our customers and users in mind. Here, you’ll work across teams to deliver impactful projects that are changing the way people communicate and enjoy opportunities to advance your career in a diverse, inclusive environment.
As Accounts Payable Manager (AP), you are responsible for overseeing accurate processing of invoices and timely vendor payments in compliance with the Procure to Pay policy, managing members of the AP Team, managing the AP close process, acting as primary contact for all escalated matters, providing guidance and ensuring that employees understand their duties/tasks, monitoring employee productivity and providing constructive feedback and coaching.
- Primary responsibility includes accurate and timely invoice processing, payments, supporting cross-functional business partners and responding to vendor inquiries and escalations
- Validate accuracy of all transactions in ERP and assisting the team with corrections
- Work with Purchasing Team on fixing miscoded po’s
- Validate all fixed assets and prepaid expenses, making sure amortization schedules are accurately created as specified on SOW or agreement.
- Create and maintain invoice review errors and ensure invoice comments are fully addressed and fixed prior to month end
- Validate Banks direct debits and release payments
- Supervise team’s performance and provide feedback in a coaching and mentoring environment
- Identify and execute process improvements to simplify and automate invoice processing
- Maintain AP Guidelines documentation to ensure up to date instructions
- Adhere to SLA’s and periodic reporting on all KPIs
- Perform and/or review tasks related to Accounts Payable month-end close including journal entries and reconciliations, in accordance to company policy
- Work with internal/external auditors to ensure continual and up to date requirements are met.
- Provide support of SOX compliance audit requests, such as pulling invoices, assisting with access reviews
- 6+ years of accounts payable experience, with at least 3 years of managing a team
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent supervisory and analytical skills; multi-tasking daily without losing sight of the longer-term objectives
- Project management skills; able to own, drive, and coordinate multiple projects and meet deadlines under pressure at times with minimum direction
- Experience with Oracle or similar ERP, a must
- A basic understanding of GAAP and/or Financial Statement presentation
- Detail oriented and highly organized with excellent oral and written communication skills
- Microsoft office skills (emphasis on advance Excel skills)
- BS/BA Degree or equivalent, preferably with a strong analytical background
We believe that the unique contributions of all Zoomies is the driver of our success. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone’s perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status. Zoom is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives including qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records and any qualified applicants requiring reasonable accommodations in accordance with the law. If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a medical condition, or if you need assistance accessing our website or completing the application process, please let us know by emailing us at email@example.com.
Zoom requires all U.S. employees who will work in person at a Zoom office, attend in-person Zoom meetings or have in-person customer meetings to be fully vaccinated. Zoom will consider requests for reasonable accommodations for religious or medical reasons as required under applicable law.
At Zoom, we care about our employees, their families, and their well-being. As part of our award-winning workplace culture and commitment to delivering happiness, our benefits program offers a variety of perks, benefits, and options to help employees maintain their physical, mental, emotional, and financial health; support work-life balance; and contribute to their community in meaningful ways.