Manager, Business Operations
Live experiences help make us human, bringing us across today’s social and digital divides to focus on what truly connects us – the here, the now, the once-in-a-lifetime moment that we share – together. To fulfill Gametime’s vision to unite the world through shared experiences, we deliver fans an extraordinary experience for enjoying, discovering, and purchasing last-minute tickets to live events.
With platforms on iOS, Android, mobile web, and desktop supporting events across the US and Canada, we are reimagining the event ticket experience in a mobile-first world.
As a Manager of Business Planning and Operations, you will support Gametime in the identification, quantification, and execution of transformational projects to improve the operating results focused on the web platform and key categories This position will support the development and implementation of operating initiatives, business plans, business case modeling and work plans in key focus areas. This position will report to the Vice President of Finance and will work closely with internal stakeholders and cross-functional teams. Strong financial and statistical modeling will be important. The ability to effectively communicate and work collaboratively with a variety of teams and personalities is essential.
What you’ll do / own:
- Develop and analyze category, market, and user level analysis to identify opportunities and develop initiatives to drive growth and profitability
- Develop projections by user type and category to drive improvements in ROAS and customer LTV.
- Provide insights to the business through analysis and market research as required (e.g. market, customer, competitive).
- Partner with the Marketing team to develop return on ad spend strategies to achieve monthly, quarterly, and annual goals.
- Work closely with the Product, Marketing, Data and Engineering teams to develop and measure initiatives, their results and metrics, and drive action plan changes as needed.
- Facilitate internal tracking and reporting of progress and results across strategic and operational execution initiatives, as well as strategic investment prioritization.
- Support M&A analysis and due diligence, as required
A little more about you:
- 5+ years of experience in business operations, management consulting, corporate strategy or equivalent management experience in an e-commerce/marketplace company
- Experience managing and tracking multiple projects
- Experience in data analysis and data visualization, sequel experience a plus
- Experience in quantifying opportunities into financial models through reviewing, analyzing A/B results and reporting on progress.
- Ability to handle multiple, simultaneous projects under deadline pressure.
- Strong business acumen and the ability to successfully navigate and influence stakeholders within a complex business environment.
- Excellent communication and facilitation skills, with a proven track record of building strong relationships and influencing business direction with key stakeholders.
- Exceptional analytical and modeling capabilities.
Education & Experience:
- MBA or Master’s degree in a management, technical or finance field preferred but not required.
- On the ground ecommerce experience required with marketplace preferred
- Experience in helping scale high growth businesses.
- Experience leading growth, monetization, strategy initiatives.
- Category and cohort planning and analysis experience, a plusExperience in the live event ticketing industry a plus
Gametime is committed to bringing together individuals from different backgrounds and perspectives. We strive to create an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive, feel a sense of belonging, and do great work together. As an equal opportunity employer, we prohibit any unlawful discrimination against a job applicant on the basis of their race, color, religion, veteran status, sex, parental status, gender identity or expression, transgender status, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability or genetic information. We respect the laws enforced by the EEOC and are dedicated to going above and beyond in fostering diversity across our company.