Manager/Sr. Manager HR Operations & Systems
We are ExtraHop. We’re on a mission to provide security teams with the intelligence they need to confront and stop advanced threats like supply chain attacks, zero day exploits, and ransomware attacks. Cyber attackers still have the advantage. We’re taking it back with creativity, intellectual curiosity, and a sense of humor. Are you ready to help us reclaim the upper hand?
The Manager/Sr. Manager HR Operations & Systems is responsible for the effective and consistent coordination and implementation of HR business processes, functions and procedures and monitors HR projects and workflow. On a regular and continuous basis, exercises judgment on establishing departmental operation goals, standards, policies and procedures. Will work to serve internal customers on demand in a fast paced environment.
This position reports to the VP of Human Resources and interacts with other departments, administrators and employees company wide. This position coordinates the work produced by HR Specialists, HR Analysts, Benefit Administrators and other department members in order to ensure completion of projects.
- Plans, organizes, and coordinates the operations and activities of the Human Resources (HR) team and functions on a Company-wide level.
- Supports HR staff to resolve HR problems, interpret HR policies and procedures, and recommends effective courses of action.
- Provides leadership in coordinating the activities of the HR Department to ensure compliance with all applicable laws, policies, regulations and collective bargaining agreements.
- Works closely with other HR staff in recommending, implementing, and maintaining HR tools and programs.
- Provides consistent interpretation/application of HR policies and procedures across the company.
- Identifies optimal solutions that meet the needs of the HR functions by recommending process improvements, system enhancements and alternatives based on specific needs.
- Audits HRIS system for accuracy, integrity and functionality.
- Provides leadership and oversees employee information collection, analysis and reporting; supervises the input of data and ensures data integrity.
- Responsible for design and delivery of employee benefit programs and 401(k).
- Provides operational support for employee stock plan administration.
- Responsible for preparing, entering and monitoring department budgets.
- Serves as the central point of contact for interdepartmental projects and communications related to HR business operations.
- Assesses HR operational needs and changes policies and procedures in order to ensure efficiencies and seamless delivery of services to employees.
- Assists in the development of the department’s strategic plan for all operational activity. Oversees internal auditing and quality control efforts and is the point of contact for audits.
- Coordinates employee development and training activities.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Demonstrated experience in a human resources role, with people management experience.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality at all times.
- Strong proficiency in the functional use of key business applications including HRIS and ATS.
- Experience administering employee benefit plans.
- Ability to interpret and incorporate ExtraHop policies and procedures into practice.
- Ability to translate HR operational needs and requirements to others.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with persons within and outside the organization.
Cyberattackers have the advantage. ExtraHop is on a mission to help you take it back with security that can’t be undermined, outsmarted, or compromised. Our dynamic cyber defense platform, Reveal(x) 360, helps organizations detect and respond to advanced threatsbefore they compromise business operations. We apply cloud-scale AI to petabytes of traffic per day, performing line-rate decryption and behavioral analysis across all infrastructure, workloads, and data-in-flight. With complete visibility from ExtraHop, enterprises can detect malicious behavior, hunt advanced threats, and forensically investigate any incident with confidence.
ExtraHop is recognized by leading organizations for both its innovation in the market and its commitment to building a world-class team. In 2020, we’ve already been named a Best Place to Work by Inc., Computerworld, BuiltIn Seattle and Seattle Business Magazine, and we’ve been named to Wealthfront’s Career-Launching Companies list for the last four years. Forbes named ExtraHop to its 2020 AI 50 List, as well as the list of 20 Best Cybersecurity Startups to Watch. In 2019 and 2020, JMP Securities put ExtraHop on its Elite 80 List as one of the most strategically positioned private companies in the cybersecurity industry. SC Media has named ExtraHop an Industry Innovator for enterprise network detection and response for the past two years.
We offer compelling benefits* to our employees, including:
- Health, dental, and vision benefits
- Generous Paid Time Off and Holidays + Paid Volunteer Time
- FSA and Dependent Care Accounts + EAP where applicable
- Educational Reimbursement
- 401k with employer match or Pension where applicable
- Pet Insurance (US only)
- Generous Parental Leave
*Benefits outside of the US vary by region.