Manager of Integrated Marketing
REMOTE – USA
Cision employs the brightest, most passionate people in the tech industry. We’d love for you to join our growing team! We invest in our people through training and professional development while supporting you along the wayall so you can meet your career goals. To us, the most important measure of our success is yours.
Cision is looking for a Manager of Integrated Marketing, Software, to develop and deliver integrated, multi-channel marketing strategies for each of Cision’ Software business. This Manager, the CMO of the business line, will develop and leverage a deep understanding of the business (ideal customers, discovery and decision journeys, product value propositions, competitive positioning) and its strategic and growth objectives, to develop robust annual and quarterly marketing plans that deliver against established business goals. This Manager will partner closely with Business Line leaders, Sales leaders, Product Marketing and other Marketers (e.g, Search strategists, Site strategists) to develop and execute effective Marketing plans.
This Manager of Integrated Marketing will be the expert and primary point of contact for Cision leaders on Marketing for the specific Business Line. This Manager will report to the Director of Integrated Marketing and work with peers in similar roles supporting other business lines
An important aspect of this role will involve establishing and maintaining good working relationships both within the Marketing team and the wider organization.
- Collaborate with Sales and Business leaders to establish annual and quarterly targets, goals, & budgets
- Develop, socialize and evangelize a deep understanding of the customer and their discovery, buying and usage journeys. Use this knowledge to develop effective marketing strategies that deliver the right message, at the right time, in the right way
- Partner with key stakeholders to define and prioritize business objectives and marketing challenges and develop annual and quarter-level cross channel marketing plans that deliver against these
- Partner with Marketing team members to bring to market Marketing strategies and campaigns (via channels and treatments like email, webinars & experiences, paid media/ social, search) that impact customer behavior and drive qualified leads for Sales
- Partner with Product Marketing to continually infuse product line strategy and value proposition messaging into all aspects of the Marketing strategy and its execution in market
- Working with BI, establish campaign metrics and ROI; making recommendations on how to continuously build upon the program; communicate goals/results to the organization
- Measure and monitor sales funnel activity, making recommendations to address coverage gaps including working closely with the inside sales team on targeted campaigns and effective follow-up
- Be the CMO, the expert and primary point of contact for all things Marketing for the Business Line
- Relationship management: ability to establish credible, trust-based relationships with a variety of cross functional stakeholders e.g., business leaders, marketing team member and sales leaders
- Deep marketing experience: Proven ability to build effective multi-channel marketing programs that deliver quantified results
- Experience across all the elements of the marketing mix; deep understanding of the role each element can play in executing a strategy based on strategic and executional factors
- Experience in Account Based Marketing a plus
- Strong business acumen: ability to understand business drivers and apply this understanding to shape marketing strategies
- Strong project management ability to organize and deploy resources, identify dependencies and bottlenecks
- Excellent communication
- Performance and results orientation thrives in a results-driven, KPI driven environment. Comfortable developing and applying a metrics-first approach to understand performance and identify opportunities for and to develop support for Marketing across the organization
- A metrics focused approach that constantly looking at performance gaps across the funnel
- Seeks highly dynamic, fast paced work environment; willingness to switch rapidly from strategy to execution
- Enjoys being sought out as an expert; self starter
- 5-7+ years of relevant B2B marketing management experience, SAAS experience is a plus
- Direct experience in lead generation and Account Based Marketing (database driven, lead engagement and capture, content integration, sequenced messaging to move leads through consideration journey)
- Proven experience working directly with Sales leadership to define objectives and strategies
- Working fluency in all core elements of the marketing mix: email, paid media/ social, experiential, site experience
As a global leader in PR, marketing and social media management technology and intelligence, Cision helps brands and organizations to identify, connect and engage with customers and stakeholders to drive business results. PR Newswire, a network of over 1.1 billion influencers, in-depth monitoring, analytics and its Brandwatch and Falcon.io social media platforms headline a premier suite of solutions. Cision has offices in 24 countries throughout the Americas, EMEA and APAC. For more information about Cision’s award-winning solutions, including its next-gen Cision Communications Cloud, visit www.cision.com and follow @Cision on Twitter.
Cision is committed to fostering an inclusive environment where all employees can be their authentic selves and perform at their best. We believe diversity, equity, and inclusion is vital to driving our culture, sparking innovation and achieving long-term success. Cision is proud to have joined more than 600 companies in signing the CEO Action for Diversity & Inclusion pledge and named a Top Diversity Employer for 2021 by DiversityJobs.com.
Cision is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or other protected statuses.
Please review our Global Candidate Data Privacy Statement to learn about Cision’s commitment to protecting personal data collected during the hiring process.