Title: Manager of Maintenance Coordinators
Location: United States
United States – Remote
Pacaso exists to enrich lives by making second home ownership possible and enjoyable for more people. Our innovative co-ownership model is the easiest, smartest and most responsible way for people to experience the joy of a second home. We provide all the benefits of true ownership without the hassles through our simplified financial structure, easy and equitable scheduling, and dedicated local property management.
Founded by former Zillow executives, Pacaso has secured more than $215 million in growth financing and is valued at $1.5 billion. In March 2021, Pacaso achieved unicorn status (a valuation of $1 billion) faster than any other company in the United States. We have been featured in The New York Times, Wall Street Journal, Fortune, Forbes, CNBC and more.
Pacaso is a certified Great Place to Work, is #6 on Glassdoor’s 2022 list of Best Places to Work, and was ranked on Fortune’s Top 100 Small and Medium Workplaces list in 2021.
About this Role:
In this role you will oversee a team of maintenance coordinators and ensure work orders are completed in a timely manner while also maintaining detailed records for our Accounts Payable department. You will closely monitor all open work orders that are assigned to internal maintenance, vendors or third party property managers to ensure they are completed per our KPIs. You will be responsible for achieving the KPIs set forth for the maintenance department. You will assist with problem solving with your direct reports and ensure you have the required vendors needed per region. The ideal candidate will have experience in vendor or property management, excellent communication and organization, ability to act with agility and reprioritize when needed, experience in setting scopes of work and managing deadlines.
What You’ll Do:
- Ensure compliance of all third party vendors
- Manage team of maintenance coordinators to ensure work orders are completed timely by our internal and external team.
- Work closely with the Home Managers and Maintenance Managers in each region
- Be collaborative and cross functional leader
- Establish standards of excellence for each recurring service’s scope of work and ensure standards are being met by each vendor.
- Offer vendor training in order to ensure each understands their SOW and is able to complete their work that meets the Pacaso standard.
- Ensure Pacaso and our Oscars are receiving the most cost efficient solutions.
- Assist and Lead logistics and coordination for the triage and dispatch of work order management
- 3-5 years of experience managing employees
- KPI and data driven with a high attention to detail
- Experience coordinating work orders in residential property management or equivalent
- Great time management, and flexibility in availability: ability to jump in when duty calls to quickly assist in addressing problems that may arise
- Highly organized mindset with an eye for excellent record keeping and a strong attention to detail
- Understanding of basic property management accounting principles
- Excellent cross functional communicator with the ability to work with various departments and leadership across an array of communication platforms
- Salesforce, dispatching software or similar, experience a huge plus
- Able and willing to travel up to 15% of the time
You’ll love working at Pacaso because of our …
- Amazing purpose-driven team and culture.
- Competitive salary and stock options.
- Unlimited, flexible PTO for exempt employees.
- Excellent medical, dental and vision insurance.
- 401(k) to help you save for the future.
- Paid maternity and paternity leave.
- Generous home office stipend.
- Company-sponsored meetups.