Manager of Workforce Management
Customer Experience Support
Hey you! Want to work for one of the fastest growing SaaS companies in the world?
We’re building the next generation of learning software that companies like AWS, Netflix, Opentable and L’Oreal rely on to deliver training. We believe learning is for everyone, and that we all have something we can learn from each other. We rely on one another to continuously innovate our products and processes to create an exceptional experience for our employees, customers and partners.
Still not sure? We are a culture where values are at the center of everything we do. We also embody what we call the Docebo Heart. We trust our teammates, assume the best of one another, and also hold space for all the differences that make us better.
So what are you waiting for? Apply today! Join 700+ global Docebians and change the way people learn.
Are you ready to be a part of the learning revolution?
About This Opportunity:
As the Manager of WFM (Workforce Management), you will be in a high visibility role with interactions across various levels of Support Management including, at times, members of senior leadership. The position will be leading a newly formed WFM team that is in early stages of setting up workforce management practices. A balance of analytical ingenuity and leadership, coupled with demonstrated cross-functional partnership, are critical skills for this role. You should be effective at using business expertise to make decisions and a skilled negotiator to align your team, peers and leaders around a strategic direction for workforce management.
- Leads a diverse team, including all aspects of people leadership, including hiring, training, resource capacity, job design, and performance management.
- Ensures quality, audit, and control standards through the development of effective standards, policies, and education.
- Meeting challenges head-on by the efficient and timely development, identification, and implementation of new strategies or solutions that improve current service standards.
- Lead long-term and short-term capacity planning efforts in a multi-channel, 24/7 support center to meet SVL & ASA goals.
- Work closely with management to identify, prioritize, and execute plans to improve the efficiency of metrics and reporting.
- Play a key role in partnering with operational leadership to develop a change management strategy for upcoming departmental initiatives.
- Managing budget spend by tracking and optimizing our hiring plan against forecast vs actual.
- 4+ years of experience in a contact/support center, with either direct workforce management experience, or increasingly responsible management experience and can demonstrate knowledge and understanding of key contact center business performance metrics such as service level, AHT, adherence, shrinkage, chat concurrency, occupancy, etc.
- Experience managing staffing/capacity planning in a contact or high production capacity organization.
- Strong attention to detail/process with strategic thinking and planning skills.
- You have strong Excel skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills including strong listening, written and verbal communication, with ability to clearly and professionally communicate with others.
- Previous WFM software experience (Verint, Genesys, eWFM, etc)
- Previous Salesforce or Zendesk experience
- Experience leading annual budget forecasts and ongoing calibration
Benefits & Perks
-Inclusive and flexible work environment
-Generous Vacation Policy, plus 2 extra floating holidays to use for religious or cultural events that matter to you
-Employee Share Purchase Plan
-Career progression/internal mobility opportunities
-Four employee resource groups to get involved with (the Docebo Women’s Alliance, PRIDE, BIDOC, and Green Ambassadors)
Here at Docebo, we power learning experiences for over 3000 customers around the world with our easy-to-use, AI-powered Suite designed to close the enterprise learning loop. We have successfully achieved 2 IPOs (TSX: DCBO & NASDAQ: DCBO), been recognized as a Top SaaS e-learning Solution, and are growing exponentially in the process.
Docebo is a global company with offices in North America, EMEA, APAC and more. Our people believe in six core values, simply defined and manifested in everything we do – Innovation, Simplicity, Accountability, Togetherness, Curiosity, and Impact. If this sounds like you, now is your time to join one of the fastest-growing learning technology companies on the market. Apply today!
Docebo is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We are committed to diversity and inclusion in our workforce. All qualified applicants and employees will receive consideration for employment regardless of their race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), national origin, citizenship status, age, disability, genetic information, or any other category protected under applicable law.
Any individuals requiring a reasonable accommodation to assist with their job search or application for employment should send an e-mail to recruiting_accommodations (at) docebo.com. The e-mail should include a description of the requested accommodation and the position you’re applying for or interested in.