Title: Manager, Technical Writing
Location: US National
- REMOTE USA
Predictive analytics and machine learning power Socure’s groundbreaking technology and fuel our mission to verify 100% of good identities in real time and completely eliminate identity fraud on the internet.
Socure is the world leader in digital identity verification and fraud prevention. Our recent awards include Forbes 2022 America’s Best Startup Employers, The Forbes Cloud 100, The Deloitte Technology Fast 500, and Inc. 5000’s fastest growing companies.
Listen to why some of the world’s top technology investors see the enormous, transformative potential in Socure’s mission and products:
About the role:
Socure is looking for a passionate, results-oriented, and motivated self-starter Technical Writing Manager that has experience leading a team of high-performing technical writers. This role will be responsible for managing the overall content strategy, standards, and best practices for DevHub, Socure’s developer portal.
- Act as a servant leader and “champion” of the technical writing team.
- Work closely with Product Management to define standards, style, and terminology to ensure consistency in our docs.
- Implement new processes and workflows to improve team efficiencies.
- Own the overall content strategy and information architecture for DevHub.
- Coordinate staffing and hiring needs with Product Management leadership.
- Provide mentorship and feedback to the technical writing team.
- 5+ years of experience in technical writing.
- 2+ years of experience as a manager or technical writing lead.
- Strong project management experience.
- A firm (but not inflexible) grasp of grammar.
- Ability to build consensus across multiple departments.
- Ability to perform multiple time-sensitive projects of varied size and scope.
- Familiarity with docs-as-code workflows (Git, static site generators).
- Experience with API developer documentation.
- Experience with Digital Identity, KYC or Document Verification domains a Plus.
We empower excellence by providing great perks and benefits to both our fully remote employees in North America and our hybrid teams in India.