REMOTE, REMOTE, US
The Marketing Coordinator is responsible for providing support to the Marketing Manager in executing the company’s marketing plan and will support cross-platform marketing initiatives. This role requires someone with excellent interpersonal skills, attention to detail and the ability to effectively manage multiple projects. The Marketing Coordinator must be a natural self-starter who is confident, eager to learn and take on different types of tasks daily. The ideal candidate is a team player who thrives in a fast-paced environment.
Who We Are:
- At Dirty Hands our People come first, we are one unit, acting on behalf of one another and the brands we represent.
- We serve our stores, communities, brands, and most importantly, each other, with smiles on our faces and shovels in our hands.
- We take only what we have earned, and we actively search for opportunities to get down into the trenches where the work is the hardest.
- We do all things with a palpable love and a passion for not only what we do, but how we do it and who we do it for. Grit and heart are at the core of who we are.
- Competitive pay with eligibility for yearly merit-based salary increases.
- Eligible for an annual bonus.
- Comprehensive benefits package including partially company-paid medical insurance, and fully company-paid dental, vision, life, and disability insurance.
- 401(k) plan.
- Three weeks of Paid Time Off per year.
- In addition to Paid Time Off, 11 paid holidays plus one additional floating holiday.
- An exceptional company culture with opportunities for engagement and growth.
- Support the Marketing Director in evaluating and establishing the marketing plan and strategy. Oversee third party agency projects.
- Social Media Management and support; manage the pipeline of information from the organization to the agency, measure results, develop and oversee content creation and manage third party videographers/photographers
- Coordinate product, event, or content email marketing campaigns, including copy, scheduling, testing, and database management
- Manage end-to-end logistics for a variety of marketing projects.
- Support the development of creative briefs and manage revisions, delivery to all third parties, trafficking, tracking, reporting and recaps on all campaigns. This involves engaging with the design process from start to finish, including copywriting, layout and delivery of assets.
- Assist in management of the content calendar throughout the year.
- Work closely with key stakeholders to ensure all project requests are fully documented, communicated and timeline.
- Independently coordinate marketing and community events and trade shows, including overseeing, logistics, coordinating with vendors, creating itineraries and more
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, or related field preferred
- Three plus years of experience in marketing
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- A high level of attention to detail
- Demonstrated experience with social media platforms (Instagram, LinkedIn etc.)
- Proficiency with Microsoft
- Self starter able to operate in a fast paced environment
- Superior organizational and time management skills
- A knowledge of natural and organic product standards.
- Commitment to excellence and high standards.
- Creative, flexible, and innovative team player