Marketing Lead – Remote
Auto req ID: 19966
Title: Marketing Lead – Remote
Job Function: Marketing
Company: Harley-Davidson Motor Company
Full or Part-Time: Full Time
At Harley-Davidson, we are building more than machines. It’s our passion and commitment to continue the evolution of this storied brand, and heighten the desirability of the Harley-Davidson experience. To keep building our legend and leading our industry through innovation, evolution, and emotion we need the best and brightest talent. We stand for the timeless pursuit of adventure. Freedom for the soul. Are you ready to join us?
You’ll play a pivotal role in helping us create the company we want to be. And for our employees and H-D community it’s done through being fair, honest, positive and creative. This isn’t just any company. And yours isn’t just any career. It’s part of your story. Ride with us and make it legendary.
We maximize employee flexibility and well-being through a virtual mindset that supports our highly distributed, global workforce. We take an outcome-focused, people-centered approach to winning, including welcoming the best talent – wherever they may be.
This remote role is not tightly linked to a physical location and provides flexibility in where, when and how you accomplish your work.
The Marketing Lead position is an exciting opportunity to work on marketing initiatives future motorcycle products and accessories. The Marketing Lead works cross-functionally with marketing, sales, PR, the regions and the product development teams to create strategies and plans to help ensure the successful launch and sustain of new products worldwide that are aligned with the Hardwire strategy.
- Create product summary briefs for responsible products that informs the organization of what’s new, key features and messages, target customer and key project dates including reveal and release timing
- Works closely with the Product Management team to gain an understanding of new and existing product offerings and sales trends to inform product positioning, asset creation and promotional activity
- This position drives the strategy for the Motorcycles or P&A Business into all channels globally
- Partnering closely with top Business and Marketing leaders, working to ensure collaboration and efficiencies of the marketing strategy that is tied to direct business outcomes
- Leads others through influence to ensure the proper execution of all marketing activities, including project assignments, distributing workload and ensuring consistent day-to-day work flow and tactical guidance
- Initial product positioning
- Selecting hero product
- Fiscal Management
- Campaign Oversight
- Support regional business needs
- Target customer alignment
- Category Performance Analytics
- Bachelor’s Degree Preferred
- Typically requires a minimum of 4 years of related experience
- Possesses a strong internal and external customer focus
- Experience in project management and planning
- Motorcycle product knowledge specific comprehension of H-D motorcycles and parts is desired but not mandatory
- Go getter mentality, pro active strategic problem solver willing to roll up their sleeves to get it done
- Excellent facilitation, problem solving, presentation and written communication skills
- Experience working with motorcycles, parts & accessories or related industries.
Harley-Davidson is an equal opportunity employer that continues to build a culture of inclusion, belonging and equity through our commitment to attracting and retaining diverse talent from all backgrounds, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. We believe in fairness and providing a level playing field for all. We foster a culture that thrives on diverse perspectives and contributions to ignite the creativity and innovation to fuel our business and enhance the employee and customer experience.
We offer an inclusive compensation package for all full-time salaried employees including, but not limited to, annual bonus programs, health insurance benefits, a 401k program, onsite fitness centers and employee stores, employee discounts on products and accessories, and more. Learn more about Harley-Davidson here.
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States.
Direct Reports: No
Travel Required: 10 – 25%
COVID-19 Vaccine Required: No
Visa Sponsorship: This position is not eligible for visa sponsorship
Relocation: This position is not eligible for relocation assistance