Marketing Manager (Client Demand)
- Remote Worldwide
At Athena, we power possibility through transformative delegation. True leaders reflect on what they want in life and map the path to get there. We clear the way by pairing exceptional Philippines-based EAs together with our driven clients and ensure both receive ongoing support throughout the journey. The result is 10x more leverage, more time, and more impact on our clients’ work and life. At Athena we #MakeTimeMatter.
The Marketing Manager (Client Demand) will be responsible for customer lead generation.
Athena has already showcased compelling demand with a waitlist increasing by the day. This is an opportunity for you to play a critical role in a growing organization where people, passion, and purpose are at our core.
- Work with a remote marketing team and guide its day-to-day operations.
- Lead the channel strategy and execution of lifecycle marketing to attract, enhance and optimize the customer journey up until purchase.
- Create content and initiatives to drive client awareness and consideration across all relevant platforms and channels, reaching prospective customers.
- Own Lead Generation campaigns to drive client acquisition, identifying target audiences, communication vehicles, and appropriate timing.
- Create and manage content calendar to build and engage customer database.
- Play a key role in the creation of content and events including the website, blogs, white papers, eDMs, videos, thought leadership, etc.
- Proactively monitor, track, and analyze campaign performance
- Demonstrate experience with CRM marketing channels (email, push notifications, owned channels)
- Experiment and adapt plans, based on data. You will continually understand the changing market and competitive landscape and uncover new opportunities.
- Measure and report the performance of all digital marketing campaigns and assess against goals.
- Create a strategy with clear goal-orientated objectives that review ROI / ROAS, brand impact and effectiveness.
- Identify and manage marketing partnerships, sponsorships and other growth opportunities to drive quality lead generation.
- Manage budget for sponsorships, advertising and promotional items
- Competitor and customer insights analysis.
- Work closely with the Client Experience team on engagement and retention efforts.
- Collaborate throughout the business to ensure the overall excellence of execution and ultimate success of Athena.
- Minimum of 5+ years experience in a strategic, customer-focused marketing role;
- 1-2 years of experience developing customer journeys & lifecycle marketing programs
- You are fluent in different types of campaigns, including awareness, lead-gen, engagement, and employer marketing.
- Experience with CRM marketing channels (email, push notifications, owned channels).
- Are a champion of testing and learning and challenge the status quo.
- You think strategically and are comfortable overseeing and executing multiple projects concurrently.
- You have a bias for action and thrive on feedback, always seeking to optimize, improve, and achieve more.
- You understand the creative process and how to write exceptional briefs that result in campaign materials to deliver highly effective campaigns.
- You have proven experience managing a marketing budget and measuring investment returns.
- You understand measuring data and analytics across key metrics to form Customer Insights to drive performance and achieve measurable value.
- You have a deep understanding of consumer psychology, purchase behaviors, and what drives decision-making for different groups of people.
- You’re passionate about embodying the company’s mission, vision and values in all campaigns and initiatives
- Above all, you are a strong communicator and collaborator. You seek partnerships throughout the business, especially with your Marketing & Communications colleagues.