Marketing Operations Manager
Chili Piper is a B2B SaaS startup. Our product helps clients turn inbound leads into qualified meetings instantly, helping revenue teams connect to buyers faster.
Think Calendly. Except way better. Way more powerful. And with customers like RingCentral, Airbnb, Square, Intuit, Spotify, Twilio, and many other cool logos.
We’re growing fast. And we don’t mean that in the cliche way. We are sitting on a fresh round of funding, and are ready to take over the world (in the most civil and appropriate way possible, of course).
As a Marketing Operations Manager, you will report directly to the Head of Demand Generation and be responsible for driving insights to inform key business decisions. You will be responsible for the management, and cross departmental collaboration, of the marketing technology stack, tools, and relevant integrations. These include but are not limited to:
- Salesforce CRM
- HubSpot MAP
- Google Analytics
- Google Tag Manager
- Google Optimize
- Chili Piper
You’ll work closely with Marketing Leadership, Revenue Operations, and Sales leaders to support marketing’s cross-functional GTM team. You will partner closely with the Demand Generation, Field Marketing, Customer Marketing and SDR teams to provide insights to improve pipeline velocity and conversion rates based on data and analytics. TLDR; You’ll recommend new systems and outline workflow processes to increase the scalability and efficiency of the marketing organization.
What You’ll Do
- MAP Ownership: Be responsible for the end-to-end ownership and management of the marketing technology stack, tools, and relevant integrations.
- Data-driven Optimization: Analyze marketing and sales data to develop insights and make recommendations on areas for optimization and changes to strategy.
- Strategic Planning and Execution: Work with the marketing team on campaign execution, including list sourcing, segmentation, and post-campaign analysis.
- Lead Routing: Partner closely with sales leadership and operations to stand up, continually improve, and refine lead scoring, lead flow process, and ensure optimal flow through the lead lifecycle leveraging Distro.
- Customer Marketing: Build out the foundational marketing operations processes to support customer marketing efforts. Including building out our customer scoring model and supporting our new referral program.
- Multi-touch attribution and reporting: Build dashboards and continuously monitor marketing KPIs, campaign performance, pipeline, HubSpot administration, and revenue attribution
- Partner with Marketing Leadership: Support creation of measurement framework to assist with spend allocation decisions, campaign execution, and internal storytelling
- Reporting: Work with marketing leadership to support reporting needs across the team
- Compliance: Serve as the POC for marketing compliance and governance (GDPR, CCPA, and other privacy acts)
What We’re Looking For
- Minimum 3 years experience in Marketing, Operations, Strategy Consulting, Business Operations – including 2 years in B2B SaaS
- 2+ years experience setting up, integrating, and optimizing Salesforce CRM
- Incredibly process-oriented and organized; strong project management skills and time management
- Ability to communicate the right level of information to executives and cross-functional teams at the right cadence.
- Willingness to collaborate with our content team to share ops insights and learnings (we’re strong believers in marketing in public!)
- Analytically minded – uses data to make decisions; experience with SQL or data visualization platforms (like Mode) is a bonus
- Experience automating successful marketing strategies through technology and general fluency in marketing tech stacks
- Experience creating and implementing a lead scoring process (customer scoring is a bonus)
- Demonstrates ownership, resourcefulness, flexibility, willingness, and patience necessary to lead and adapt within a hyper-growth company and industry
Passion for Chili Piper Values of Help, Innovate, Have Fun
How We Work
Freedom and flexibility. *We’re a 100% distributed team working from around the world. Our team members can work from wherever they want in the world, as long as they show up on our weekly all hands meeting on Zoom.*
Solve interesting problems. The software landscape has exploded. There are dozens of solutions for each problem. We want to be different. We come up with new angles on existing problems or invent better solutions to help companies with their sales and marketing. Then we turn these ideas into beautiful, smart software.
Autonomy and ownership. Working on a distributed team means you don’t have someone micromanaging you or looking over your shoulder to make sure you’re getting things done. We’re a team of do-ers who take full ownership for their results.
Be helpful. Our first value as a company is help. Help our customers be successful. Help our prospects get the right information and make the right decision whether or not it includes our products. Help our team members reach their full potential.
50% Women in leadership at Chili Piper
Generous Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
WeWork membership so you can work from anywhere
Any equipment/software/tech that you need to do your job