Title: Marketing Specialist III (Remote Opportunity / Nationwide)
Location: United States
The American Red Cross requires all new hires be vaccinated against COVID-19 as a condition of employment. This means that all individuals working for the organization must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 by the start of their employment OR have begun the vaccination process prior to their start date. Upon being offered a position, individuals will be required to submit proof of vaccination. If you are unable to be vaccinated due to medical or religious reasons, you may qualify for an exemption. If seeking an exemption, you will be required to submit documentation and your request must be approved prior to hire.
We are currently a seeking Marketing Specialist to develop, implement and evaluate marketing plans to engage and recruit blood donors and achieve the overall business objectives of the organization. Work with management to identify, develop, and implement effective and productive donor marketing strategies for large-scale national campaigns, corporate partnerships and marketing programs. Identify or support market research, campaign planning, demand generation, connection planning and potential brand enhancement opportunities to accomplish the organization’s goals.
- Supports the development and implementation of strategic donor marketing plans to achieve and enhance the organization’s marketing objectives.
- Researches, identifies and selects the best channels to improve effectiveness of donor marketing efforts and meet the unique needs of each campaign, partner and/or audience.
- Targets and prioritizes national segments and opportunities, and provides input into the planning process.
- Works across multiple cross-functional groups and geographic and divisional boundaries to identify and implement effective and productive marketing strategies.
- Manages the infrastructure and process, technical capabilities, and continuous improvement activities to achieve marketing goals.
- Uses best practices and knowledge of internal and external business issues to solve complex problems. Serves as a resource and/or lead to other staff.
- Education: 4-year college degree or equivalent combination of education and experience in Business, Marketing or related field
- Experience: Minimum 5-7 years required
Essential Functions/Physical Requirements: Depending on work assignment, may require ordinary ambulatory skills sufficient to visit other locations; or the ability to stand, walk and manipulate (lift, carry, move) light to medium weights of up to 20 pounds. Requires good hand-eye coordination, arm, hand and finger dexterity, including ability to grasp, and visual acuity to use a keyboard, operate equipment and read technical information. Overall mobility is essential. May include sitting for long periods of time, driving a vehicle and working under challenging conditions.