Media Analyst, Paid Search
adQuadrant helps DTC (direct-to-consumer) brands dream bigger. We are a trusted advisor that provides holistic, strategic omni-channel digital marketing solutions by partnering with our clients to solve the biggest challenges in terms of customer acquisition and growth. Our efforts produce tangible results backed by measurable data. We have the strategic capabilities, quantitative chops, deep creative understanding and world-class talent with the best tools to drive revenue and profits. We are not simply a vendor checking boxes our seasoned team serves as an extension of the companies we work with, leading strategy and execution. Our goal is to be the go-to marketing consultants for solving the biggest challenges.
About the Job:
The Media Analyst, Paid Search role requires an individual who has wide-ranging proficiency in Search Engine Marketing. This role will manage all aspects of SEM/PPC, including the development of campaign strategies, keyword and market research, full-funnel optimization, and technical audits of client accounts. A proven track record of executing successful campaigns is a must. This role will work closely with a team of marketers who specialize in all things paid media.
This role is full-time remote.
The Ideal Candidate will have experience with:
- Demonstrable experience managing e-commerce acquisition budgets greater than $50,000 a month on Google Search, Google Shopping, Display, and Youtube.
- Knowledge of feed-based ad units like Smart Shopping as well as feed management and optimization
- Demonstrable experience driving new customer acquisition through effective prospecting strategies
- Experience working with clients in an agency environment
- Develop and implement strategies across Google ads to drive highly targeted consumers to our clients’ online stores while driving a strong ROAS for the given budget.
Some Key Responsibilities:
- Oversee all aspects of Google accounts with a focus on driving conversions via search, shopping, display and video
- Execute media test plans and measure the impact against business objectives
- Review and analyze traffic data for each ad campaign in Google Analytics (Example: ROAS, CPA, CPL, CTR)
- Provide clients with campaign insights and suggestions for improving overall performance.
- Stay up to date with all Google Ads and Bing Ads Updates, and current industry trends
- Must possess client-facing communication skills and acumen and the ability to deliver results for our partners
- Foster a team environment
- 2+ years of Google paid ads marketing experience
- Knowledge of Google Analytics
- Knowledge of ad targeting methodologies and iterative test-and-learn optimization practices
- Exhibits ability to continuously learn, draw actionable insights and apply them across campaigns
- Sharp eye for detail and organizational skills
- Fluency in mathematical concepts
- Critical thinking and problem solving capabilities
- High level of proficiency with Microsoft Excel, pivot tables, and relevant reporting tools
- Competitive/Performance driven mindset
Our people come first. No jerks. No egos. Just people who like to work hard and enjoy winning as a team.
- Excellent Health Benefits (health, dental, vision, and life insurance)
- Unlimited Vacation Policy
- Paid Sick Leave
- $300/ year to equip your work space with new equipment
- $30/ month for home internet
- An extremely supportive and fun company culture
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.