Medicare-Executive Admin Assistant
United States Other Full-Time 28931
What We Can OfferYOU!
We offer competitive salariesandbenefits, work-life balance,flexible work arrangements, opportunities for growth and development, and a great place to workacross our enterprise!
What Will You Be Doing:
- Provide general administrative support to the VP of Government Markets and their staff
- Coordinate conferences and meetings, maintain calendars and prepare materials such as presentations, spreadsheets, reports and agendas
- Receive, screen and handle telephone calls, incoming mail/email, publications and other correspondence, much of which is confidential or sensitive in nature
- Compose and proofread correspondence and produce high quality materials such as presentations, spreadsheets and reports
- Process monthly time and expense reporting
- Create and maintain computer and paper-based filing and organization systems
- Maintain knowledge of organization policies, procedures and resources
- Complete or participate on special projects as needed
- Interact effectively with individuals at all levels within and outside of the Company in a professional and confidential manner
- Required Work Experience
3+ years related work experience or equivalent combination of transferable experience and education.
- Required Management Experience
No supervisory/management experience required
- Required Education
High school diploma or GED
- Experience working with Microsoft Office products: (indicate Word, Excel or PowerPoint)
What We Prefer:
- Basic Project Management Experience/Skills
- Experience in Company Communications/Correspondence
- Experience with Annual Budgets, Excel, Powerpoint, Expense Reports
General Physical Demands
Sedentary work: Exerting up to 10 pounds of force occasionally to move objects. Jobs are sedentary if traversing activities are required only occasionally.
We are an Equal Opportunity/Protected Veteran/Disabled Employer committed to creating a diverse, inclusive and equitable culture for our employees and communities.