Who we are and what we do
Deel is a global team that helps businesses hire anyone, anywhere, easily. Deel consists of more than a thousand self-driven individuals spanning over 75 countries. Our unified yet diverse culture keeps us continually learning and innovating the Deel platform and our products for customers.
Companies should be able to hire the best talent anywhere in the world, so we are building the best platform to make that a reality. Our market-leading technology, expertise, and global team are crucial to the success of Deel’s platform. We deliver the best products and platform features in our space, enabling millions of jobs worldwide and connecting the global workforce with the best companies and opportunities.
Why should you be part of Deel’s success story?
A 30-mile hiring radius should no longer dictate how companies hire because great talent lives everywhere. Deel sees a world without hiring borders and endless talent that pairs perfect candidates with great companies.
We offer global teams all the tools they need to hire, onboard, manage, pay, and scale at full speed. We aim to foster a diverse global economy by building a generational platform that seamlessly connects companies with talent worldwide.
There’s never been a more exciting time to join Deel — the market leader in international payroll and compliance.
About the Role
The Motion Designer/Illustrator will support the Brand Team in shaping our brand storytelling. They will create illustrations and animations which are crucial for promoting Deel’s product releases and functionality. The illustrations and animations are key for the customers to understand how our product works, served in a friendly and compelling way.
What you’ll do at Deel
- Ideate and execute illustrations for advertising, branding, web, social media, and more.
- Ideate and execute animations for advertising, branding, web, social media, and more.
- Create new visual ways of conveying product UI, CX and digital interfaces.
- Create scalable animation templates
Some Key Qualifications
- A degree in illustration, animation or similar
- 3+ years of experience in-house or at a creative agency
- A portfolio demonstrating strong illustration and animation skills
- Proven conceptual and storytelling skills
- A bravery to push the creative boundaries
- An enthusiastic self-starter who not only listens to the directions but who also proposes proactive ideas
- Proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite and Figma
- Fluent in english language
- A portfolio demonstrating visuals that relate to product UI, CX and digital interfaces
- Basic video editing skills
Please be sure to provide your portfolio with your application.
Our workforce deserves fair and competitive pay that meets them where they are. With scalable benefits, rewards, and perks, our total rewards programs reflect our commitment to inclusivity and access for all.
At Deel, you’ll enjoy:
- A laptop required for this position will be delivered to your door and any items you want among a selection of remote-working equipments for a total value of 330 USD (to be ordered through our service provider)
- Stock grant opportunities for new hires, promotions, performance, and refresh
- Flexible Paid Time Off
- Parental leave
- $100 per month Health and Wellness budget
- $30 per month Learning and Development budget
- Choose where you work with FlexWork. Work from your home, the beach, a Deel office, or the WeWork global membership program.
At Deel, we’re an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.