Music Influencer Specialist (m/f/d)
- Berlin, DE
Who we are
Most people dream of being able to play a musical instrument. We develop outstanding products that enable anyone to achieve this dream. Our first product is flowkey: a revolutionary app for learning to play the piano. After our launch in 2015 flowkey quickly became one of the global leaders in its category, with more than 5 million users from over 100 countries. We are also one of the exceptions in the startup world, as we have been profitable from the beginning. This enabled us to go our own way and create a great culture.
Why join us
We believe that the best companies help you live your life the way you want and become the person you want to be. That’s why we focus on promoting your personal freedom and growth. Here are some of the benefits you’ll enjoy as a member of our team:
- Flexible work location: You decide where you want to work: in our beautiful office, from home, or anywhere else in the world.
- Free time management: We believe work should adapt to your life, not the other way around. We only schedule a few fixed appointments every week – you’re free to arrange the rest of your time as you like.
- Shared success: We distribute part of the company’s annual profits among the whole team. This way everyone takes part in our financial success.
- Support for your growth: We actively support you in your professional and personal development. If you want to learn a new language or go to a conference, we’ll cover the costs – up to €2,500 per year.
Your role and responsibilities
As our Music Influencer Specialist, your mission is to grow our subscriber base by forming successful partnerships with influencers and / or affiliates. To do that you will win new partners who fit our brand, as well as guide and support our existing partners to make the most out of our partnership.
Among your tasks are:
- Win new potential influencers and affiliate partners across multiple channels (Insta, TikTok, YouTube, …)
- Guide and support our partners to create successful promotions of flowkey
- Monitor and analyze the performance of our partners to find new opportunities
- Own ongoing communication and relationship management with our existing partners
- Manage collaboration with external agencies, which includes ongoing communication, performance reporting and project management
- Create concepts for unique advertising campaigns and strategies to be realized with our partners
We’re looking for a “networker” with strong social and sales skills. This is a very social role so you should be outgoing, enjoy meeting new people and creating strong relationships.
Here’s a list of our requirements:
- Practical experience in influencer / affiliate marketing
- Musical background or experience within the music industry
- Outgoing personality, drive and proactive attitude
- Excellent relationship management and communication skills
- Excellent knowledge of trends in social media
- Good analytical skills
- Fluent in English and German
How to apply
Please click on “Apply to Position” to send us your cover letter and CV through the application form. We look forward to meeting you!