Title: Norwegian Customer Relations Ambassador
CUSTOMER RELATION AMBASSADOR – RITUALS
Can you elevate Customer Relations into an inspiring experience for the customers and provide high levels of customer service? Do you have a passion for creating unique experiences within the wellbeing industry? If it sounds like you, than you should apply to this position.
YOU ARE ALL ABOUT CREATING EXPERIENCES
We are looking for you to help us accelerate and continue delivering the best customer experience.
Within this role, you are the voice of the customer and assist them with any question, concern, advice or moment of joy. Creating experiences, thinking outside the box and being creative in offering the right solution is required. If sharing an experience with their customers is what motivates you, than you’re a match to become an enthusiastic Customer Relations Ambassador. For at least 20 hours per week (more hours also possible) you:
- Support Rituals customers on phone, email and direct messaging.
- Have the ability to genuinely interact, help, inspire and be creative in your answers.
- Live the Rituals brand and transform customers everyday routines into more meaningful moments with your service.
- Work for the Award-winning company #1 Most Friendly Customer Service’.
JOIN THE TEAM
You work remotely together with international and motivated colleagues. Just like you, they have the full focus to deliver the best quality every time. You notice that especially by their creativity and solution-orientated mindset. And how do you best describe our working atmosphere? Fun, connected, and with a lot of energy.
THIS IS YOU
High on energy, low on ego and with a little bit of humor. You are also ‘one of a kind’ because of your desire to come up with personal and unique solutions. In addition, you are patient and helpful. You truly listen and come up with relevant questions to help their customers. On top of it, you:
- Are available between 20 and 40 hours per week.
- Are a true problem-solver and helping people makes you flourish.
- Are patient and maintain professional and polite behavior.
- Are customer focused, quality orientated and have excellent verbal and written communication skills. A fluent level and master of the English and Norwegian language
A GUIDE WITH OUR BENEFITS
If you feel good, the customers feel good. Therefore, as Ambassador based on at least a 20-hour workweek, you get to work for the voted #1 Top Employer 2022 and of course:
- A salary that matches your knowledge and experience.
- Flexibility in deciding how much you want to work with a minimum of 20 hours per week.
- 100% working from the comfort of your home
GOOD TO KNOW
- Working hours for this role will be in shifts between 08:00 – 21:00 CEST from Monday-Sunday and may change when required to match the business needs.
- Shifts are at least 3 hours per day.
- Free on the 25th and 26th of December 2022 and 1st of January 2023.
- You will take part in an inspiring three days training to learn about all ins and outs of Rituals.
YOUR PATH TO A NEW CAREER
Grow with Rituals! Show your ambitions and apply quickly! The next steps are:
- A telephone introduction meeting with the responsible recruiter of approximately 10 to 15 minutes in English follows.
- Conduct language & skills SHL test
- You do a writing assessment, to be completed within the next 24 hours.
- You have a 20 minutes online interview with a Senior Ambassador and the recruiter, containing a role-play where we like to measure your verbal communication skills (in your language) and overall presentation. This is followed by a few questions where we would like to see how you score on the competence’s ‘customer focus’ and ‘quality orientation’.
- You will receive a proposal with the terms of employment through an external partner we collaborate with.
At Rituals, a sense of purpose goes hand-in-hand with an entrepreneurial spirit. We care about the wellbeing of all colleagues as much as we care about the wellbeing of the planet. By taking good care of both and taking appropriate measures, we are moving closer to a more sustainable world. It is our passion to help you navigate a journey of personal wellbeing and growth. Contribute to our ambitions as Ambassadors.
We are one of the fastest growing brand. And why? Because of our people – Raymond Cloosterman, CEO Rituals.