TELEMEDICINE – NURSE PRACTITIONERS
Are you looking for an innovative primary care practice model that uses technology and healthcare data to empower patients to take greater ownership and accountability over their healthcare? At Forward, we believe that the future of medicine combines the best attributes of healthcare professionals with the efficiency and grace of innovative technology.
We are looking for a motivated Nurse Practitioner who thrives in delivering care in an innovative tech environment. You will support our members via telemedicine, working alongside highly acclaimed, board certified physicians. This is an ideal opportunity for those seeking a flexible opportunity to deliver primary care via telemedicine.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Remotely triage, diagnose and treat patients via our online chat-based platform, including: proactively providing medical and wellness education (facilitated by Forward’s technology), diagnosing and treating patients via our online chat-based telemedicine platform, recommending suitable treatment plans and considering cost-effective treatment modalities, and assisting in care coordination and onsite visit planning for both urgent and wellness member visits.
- Giving and receiving regular feedback on individual member cases.
- Providing a positive member experience in telemedicine interactions, including quality of care recommended and tone / messaging with which care is delivered.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
- A Board Certified Nurse Practitioner with a minimum of 2 years of primary care experience
- Nurse Practitioners who are motivated by Forward’s mission to make preventive care a bigger part of patient lives, and who enjoy practicing in telemedicine care environments.
- A hardworking, detail-oriented individual with the ability to problem solve independently, reaching out for help / support on patient cases, as needed.
- A caring, compassionate individual who enjoys helping others and providing a positive care experience in a telemedicine platform.
- Care providers who are flexible and interested in working in a telemedicine environment with frequent change / product improvements, and who are extremely comfortable using new technology and software.
- Nurse Practitioners who are used to balancing multiple, concurrent patient cases, and who are comfortable giving and receiving feedback to grow in their roles.
- Advanced computer skills including typing speed, email, internet research, downloading and uploading files, and working in multiple browser windows.
Internet: You must have wired or wifi connectivity, with download speed minimum of 5.0 Mbps and upload speed minimum of 3.0 Mbps
Mobile device: You will need to install a few programs on a personal phone or tablet for authentication purposes. This device should be running Android iOS 8+ or iOS 12+
Computer: You need to provide your own laptop or desktop with a monitor capable of displaying 1920 x 1080 pixels, and a sound card installed for use with speakers or headphones. Your device should meet the following requirements:
ChromeOS: Intel Pentium
Non-ChromeOS: Apple M1, Intel i3, AMD Ryzen, or better
ChromeOS: 4GB of RAM or better
Non-ChromeOS: 6 GB of RAM or better
ChromeOS: no minimum
Windows 10 or better
Google Chrome (latest version), Safari (latest version), or Internet Explorer 11