Online Tutor, Part-Time
Position at Imagine Learning
Great Purpose. Great People.
At Imagine Learning we ignite learning breakthroughs. It drives everything we do. We innovate together to support educators in creating those special moments when students experience the joy of learning at its best. We serve more than 10 million students and partner with more than 7,500 school districts nationwide.
Envision Your Experience
The Online Tutor serves students in Grades 312 in either the four core subjects, French, or Spanish through on demand 1:1 tutoring and small group interventions across company products or as part of the company’s World Language program. This position works collaboratively as well as cross functionally with a goal of helping students who have diverse needs
This is a regular, part-time position, based out of your home office.
Imagine Learning offers competitive total compensation, including incentive opportunities for full-time and part-time regular employees.
Share Your Expertise
Experience, education, and qualifications essential for success in this role, include:
- Provides 1:1 synchronous tutoring through chat, text and audio communication across multiple grade levels and subject areas based on experience and content knowledge.
- Coaches and provides content support to students across company platforms.
- Provides high-quality instruction with the goal of supporting conceptual understanding.
- Develops, prepares, and delivers synchronous instruction to students needing targeted interventions.
- Uses resources and instructional based best practices to provide effective instruction.
- To help ensure the safety of our valued employees, customers, and other business associates, Imagine Learning requires proof, upon hire, of full COVID-19 vaccination for the following individuals: office-based employees, temporary staff, and contractors; staff who will interface in-person with other employees, regardless of location; and those who interface in-person with customers requiring COVID-19 vaccination.
Ignite Your Career
We support your unique career journey by providing flexibility, investing in wellbeing, and propelling growth.
- Imagine Learning is a hybrid workplace, with most employees enjoying the opportunity to work from home. Headquartered in Scottsdale, AZ, we also maintain offices in Provo, UT, Austin, TX, Petaluma, CA, and Rock Rapids, IA.
- We offer a comprehensive benefits program to eligible employees, including:
- Multiple health, dental, and vision plans, including medical plans with zero employee premiums
- 401k plan with a company match
- Company-paid behavioral health coaching
- 15 paid holidays, including a winter shutdown from Christmas Eve through New Year’s Day
- 15 days of accrued annual Paid Time Off (PTO) to start
- Paid bonding leave when a new child joins your family
- Paid volunteer hours and annual giving events
- Imagine Learning is committed to fostering, cultivating, and preserving a culture of Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion.
- We offer a wide variety of professional development programs, including tuition reimbursement for eligible employees.
Imagine Learning is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to a diverse workforce, providing equal employment and advancement opportunities to qualified individuals. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other protected status. Imagine Learning will reasonably accommodate qualified individuals as required by law.