We hold ourselves to exceptionally high standards in order to provide unparalleled service to healthcare professionals, their staff and patients. We strive to end each workday knowing that we’ve made someone’s life better.
Our team is comprised of courageous and caring healthcare warriors. We’re here to solve the impossible problems, such as reducing medical errors, saving patient lives, and empowering physicians to stay financially independent. We care deeply about making a big impact and we are relentless.
Inspired to grow the company and our careers, we remain committed to daily discipline, self improvement and a ceaseless search for solutions.
We equally value our work and our life apart from work. We’re compelled to work with urgency, decisiveness, and efficiency in everything we do. This affords us freedom and time for things that matter most.
Leaders at pMD are developed through our mentorship program. Investing in the success of each individual strengthens our team and builds loyalty. We believe in leading by example. Everything one does ripples outward. Therefore, we need each individual at pMD to embody our leadership principles to thrive as an enduring great company.
Operations Coordinator Role and Responsibilities
Exemplifies our company mission of providing unparalleled customer service. Is inspired and driven to go beyond the customer service experience to help grow pMD by improving our current processes and operations.
- cross-departmental project coordination and organization
- adaptability and ability to succeed working from any location (home, office, or onsite)
- create and improve processes for the team
- coordinate team meetings and events
- assist in daily business operations
- participate in customer support, onboarding of new providers, and work directly with practices to optimize our product and services to fit their needs
- travel and work on-site with customers
- participate in department initiatives
- help pMD develop and deploy world-class billing software
- build and maintain strong customer relationships through unparalleled service
- create and maintain accurate operations documentation for reference and training purposes
- an Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree
- at least a year of experience in a customer service position or related field
- professional experience in a healthcare setting preferred
- proven track record of process improvement
- responsible for the successful execution of multiple, concurrent projects and/or tasks
- experience with enterprise software applications
Candidates must be authorized to work in the U.S. as a precondition of employment. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, pMD will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.