Operations Project Manager (she/he/they)
Trafilea is a global company that builds communities and transformative brands. We own the brands and take care of the entire customer journey, to deliver wow-worthy experiences that influence and empower millions of people globally.
Our culture is fast-paced and dynamic. We are data-driven enthusiasts, passionate about marketing, exponential technologies, and innovation.
We have over 300 hundred employees working around the world, connected by the same purpose and core values. Our support for this new way of working has led to being featured in Forbes and FlexJobs as one of the Top 25 Companies for Remote Workers.
We are looking for dynamic, dedicated, and committed individuals with a strong desire to grow, that can drive the brand forward on its truly exciting journey.
We are looking for an Operations Project Manager that will work closely with Wholesale & Brick-and-Mortar Retail Opportunities and different tribes, to ensure the correct flow of operations, supporting the scalability and accelerated growth of the company, by providing clear roadmaps and deliverable dates and encouraging discipline and adherence.
Expected outcomes & responsibilities
- To have a process definition & optimization plan for the following cross-functional projects with Finance Team.
- Developing the dashboard for the new iteration, done by including costs, shipping methods, and container utilization.
- All factories’ weekly payments are managed through an approval flow & reporting.
- Devise, execute and accomplish cleaning up old inventory for specific styles.
- All Incoming Shipments tracked for New Launches and Reorders.
- Complete inventory and packaging management & control transition from Supply Chain to fulfillment.
- Support Demand Planning area in specific key indicators and automation processes: mockups, forecasting, and report.
- Review the PMO 2022 Roadmap and make adjustments to the vision and plan, while ensuring the quarterly goals are met.
- Advanced English, both verbal and written.
- Project management certification (PMP, PMI, SCM, LeSS, SAFe)
- Graduate degree in Business, Industrial Engineering, Technology, or related field. An MBA in Supply Chain/Logistics is a plus.
- +4 years experience in project management with product-related deliverables working with big cross-functional teams
- Previous experience in retail or e-commerce companies, working with Demand Planning, Supply Chain, and Fulfillment teams in end-to-end operations
- Proficiency in Project Management Tools (Asana/JIRA/Trello)
- Proficiency in data visualization tools (Tableau, PowerBI, DataStudio) is highly valued.
- Knowledge of Oracle Netsuite is specially taken into account.
What We Have to Offer
- Proximity doesn’t influence productivity. As a globally distributed team, you can live and work wherever you want.
- A rich experience including the opportunity to collaborate with world-class talents. Encouraging transparency and open communication to all.
- A data-driven, dynamic, energetic work environment, full of talented, goal-oriented, and empathetic people working together to grow and develop both as professionals and human beings.
- A safe space to be who you truly are. We embrace and support diversity, and equity and work hard every day to keep becoming more inclusive.
- Openness to new ideas and initiatives: You can always join a squad, tribe, or committee, and start new ones. Bring your hobbies and passions and transform them into projects!
For more benefits please visit our Trafilea Web Site.
Are you ready? Apply for this position today and join the fastest-growing startup in the world!