Order Processor/Administrative Assistant/Data Entry (Remote)
KnowBe4, the provider of the world’s largest security awareness training and simulated phishing platform, is used by tens of thousands of organizations around the globe. KnowBe4 enables organizations to manage the ongoing problem of social engineering by helping them train employees to make smarter security decisions, every day.
Fortune has ranked us as a best place to work for women, for millennials, and in technology for four years in a row! We have been certified as a “Great Place To Work” in 8 countries, plus we’ve earned numerous other prestigious awards, including Glassdoor’s Best Places To Work.
Our team values radical transparency, extreme ownership, and continuous professional development in a welcoming workplace that encourages all employees to be themselves. Whether working remotely or in-person, we strive to make every day fun and engaging; from team lunches to trivia competitions to private parties at theme parks, there is always something exciting happening at KnowBe4.
Remote positions open to the US only.
The Order Management Specialist is responsible for reviewing every invoice for accuracy and quality, and processing every purchase order/quote on a daily basis. This role will communicate with internal/external customers to address all payment-related inquiries and/or console questions.
- Review and validate all order paperwork submitted to ensure completeness and accuracy
- Review contracts to identify invoicing, special subscription invoicing terms, payment and acceptance terms
- Provide customers with access to the KnowBe4 console
- Quality check invoices prepared by other Order Management team members for customer orders to ensure accuracy before billing customers
- Upload Tax Certificates
- Respond to all emails from customers related to access to the console and billing, or route correspondence accordingly
- Tally and handle deposits for checks received in office
- Enter and process all incoming orders accurately and timely.
- High School diploma or GED
- Experience with Gmail and Google Docs
- Experience with MS Office (Word and Excel)
- Experience with web browsers (Chrome, Internet Explorer, etc.)
- Fluent in multiple languages preferred
- Strong verbal and written communications
- Excellent time management and organization skills
The base pay for this position is $17/hr.
Our Fantastic Benefits
We offer company-wide monthly bonuses, employee referral bonuses, an employee stock purchase program, 401k matching (US), fully paid medical insurance (US), open/generous paid time off (length varies by country), parental leave (length varies by country), adoption assistance, tuition reimbursement, certification reimbursement, certification completion bonuses, gym benefits, and a relaxed dress code – all in a modern, high-tech, and fun work environment. For more details about our benefits, visit www.knowbe4.com/careers/benefits.
Note: An applicant assessment and background check may be part of your hiring procedure.
Individuals seeking employment at KnowBe4 are considered without prejudice to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected under applicable federal, state, or local law.