Paid Social Specialist
Who We Are
Goodway Group is a an independent and remote-first media and marketing services firm with a 90+ year history and a start-up feel. With leading data-driven and technology-enabled digital media and marketing services firm with teams in the U.S. and the UK, our diverse team of digital strategists, media practitioners, technologists and data scientists have won the most prestigious awards for
innovative marketing technology, impactful work and inclusive remote-first places to work including being honored as a multiyear winner in Ad Age Best Places to Work, Ad Exchanger’s Best Use of Technology by an Agency Award and two MarTech Breakthrough Awards.
Goodway Group is looking for a Paid Social Specialist to help drive our growth and help our Retail Media Network clients reach their goals through omnichannel paid media. Extra points for experience working with retail media networks, working with larger, national accounts and a comfort level in a client-facing capacity. This is a fully-remote, US based role.
As a Paid Social Specialist, you employ a Swiss Army knife mentality, capable of leveraging a variety of operational skill sets in your toolbox. Your expertise ultimately drives successful marketing outcomes for our clients through the strategic design, implementation, and execution of multi-channel digital campaigns, specifically within Social Marketing. Working closely with a Media Lead you must possess both a strategic and operational lens that allows you to assist with building thoughtful, client-centric campaigns and provide reporting.
What You Will Do
- Collaborate with Business Development, Client Experience, and all client success team members to make clients heroes and drive profitable business.
- Will have spent 3+ years in direct response, or growth marketing environments and/or working with brands directly.
- Understand end-to-end campaign execution (setup, optimization, insights, reporting, and billing) across programmatic, search, and social channels, such that the full media strategy is executed well.
- Create, implement, track, analyze, and optimize paid social advertising campaigns in Facebook/Instagram, Twitter, Snapchat, Pinterest, LinkedIn, etc.
- Carefully analyze campaign performance; evaluate and interpret performance-related KPIs.
- Handle day-to-day account management including campaign optimization, audience creation, budget management, and testing ideation and execution.
- Assist with campaign planning, providing strategic tactical recommendations with the team and internal strategists.
- Deliver analysis and insights that help clients optimize social media advertising initiatives.
- Preferred background in modeling & forecasting campaigns, but must have experience in data analysis & visualization, including Google Analytics, visual data platforms such as Google Data Studios, SKAI (formally, Kenshoo), Tableau (SQL knowledge is a plus).
- Strong analytical skills; someone who enjoys working in Excel, Google Data Studio, Google Analytics, etc.
- Media Solutions team members must have a general knowledge in the following areas:
- Strategy: Solid understanding of marketing objectives, pixel strategy and how different channels & tactics influence consumer behaviors.
- Campaign & Tech Savvy: Knowledge of platform campaign flow – including creative development/acquisition, setup/trafficking, trading, troubleshooting, reporting, and billing in multiple platforms.
- Data Analytics: Dive into daily campaign metrics to find audience insights that can be applied across channels, maximizing performance, and future recommendations as well as drive data storytelling.
- Strong Communicator: Ability to translate strategy, data, and technical set-up requirements with clients, then make sure reporting packages up results in a meaningful way.
Things You Should Know
- Our workdays can sometimes be long and unpredictable. You should be comfortable and capable of sitting and/or standing at a desk for at least 8 hours.
- Twice per year we gather together to work and play for a week. Both retreats are “can’t miss” events. There may also be other opportunities to travel depending on your specific role and business needs.
- This job description does not proscribe or restrict the tasks that may be assigned. This job description is subject to change at any time.
If you identify as a female candidate, and feel you can do this role even if there are a few things perhaps you’ve not done, please apply anyway! Goodway Group is 70% Female! We realize that men tend to apply for jobs when they can meet around 60% of the requirements for the role, where women tend to only apply when they know they meet 100% of the requirements.
Goodway Group is human-first, constantly working to become more inclusive and to make sure our employee population reflects our desire to constantly add to our diversity in all ways. We want applications from everyone, regardless of race, creed, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, marital status, citizen status, age, disability, military or protected veteran status, genetic predisposition or carrier status or any other legally protected status. #usremote