at Clipboard Health
Why Clipboard Health Exists:
We exist to lift as many people up the socioeconomic ladder as possible. The average nursing assistant without a college degree makes $36k a year; the average nursing assistant on Clipboard Health makes $53k a year and the top 5% make $74k a year. We dramatically improve lives, by letting healthcare professionals turn extra time & ambition into career growth. We have healthcare professionals texting us photos of a car they were finally able to buy, a school & church they’re building in their native Haiti with money they earn here, and more.
We achieve this by working with healthcare facilities such as hospitals, assisted living facilities, and rehab centers to provide on-demand nursing staff. Our mission is to enable healthcare professionals to work when they want, and where they want, and to enable healthcare facilities to get staff when they need it.
About Clipboard Health:
Clipboard Health is a Series C, an extremely fast-growing tech startup with classic two-sided network effects, revolutionizing the healthcare staffing industry. We’re a post-product-market fit with substantive revenue.
Clipboard Health is a diverse and inclusive company with a globally remote team of 600+ people. We’ve been featured on YC’s Top Companies and grown 25x across all key metrics in the last 18 months. We need your help to keep growing so we can serve more healthcare professionals, healthcare facilities, and patients.
About The Role:
As a Paralegal working in the People Ops organization, you will be the first layer of support for our internal team members. You will be responsible for providing fast, quality responses to inquiries from our internal team of over 600 people, located around the world. You will also support both the People Ops Director and Head of Legal and Risk with both internal and external investigations, data collection, contract reviews and document filing and organization.
- Respond to inquiries from internal team members on various topics, providing quick and quality solutions/advice
- Assist both the People Ops and Legal org on data collection for investigations, including organizing the data upload process and ensuring all data is uploaded on time
- Completing quick and accurate risk assessments on various topics
- Audit current People Ops processes to ensure 100% compliance by the team, and identify solutions for improving the process
- May from time to time need to provide advice to managers and individual team members on various topics
What Success Looks Like:
- 3 months in: You have a full understanding of our business operations and how we serve the healthcare community. You also have a full understanding of how each team and role at Clipboard Health operates and interacts with each other. You are acting as the first point of contact for all internal team members, handling their inquiries and escalating to People Ops and Legal leadership as necessary. You are starting to analyze trends in the types of inquiries we receive, the frequency of these inquiries and are creating solutions to reduce the number of inquiries on repeat topics.
- 6 months in: You are fully owning the internal support process, and maintaining a 4.5 or higher rating by our internal team. You have participated in several data and information collection projects where you have driven the organization of all information collected, and delivered everything on time by having a well-thought out timeline. You have established our People Ops audit function, where you audit the People Ops team and their compliance to our processes. You are actively working on improvements with each process owner to improve the process and improve audit results.
Need to Have:
- At least 5 years of Paralegal-related and/or people operations experience
- Experience working with employment documents, such as offer letters, consulting agreements, confidentiality agreements, etc.
- Project management experience, specifically being the driver of time-sensitive and confidential projects
- Exposure to employment law and general employment best practices
- Strong sense of ownership, accountability and initiative
- Incredibly organized, detail-oriented and punctual in regards to deadlines
- Must be confident in exercising independent judgment
- Proficiency with Microsoft products like Word, Excel and Slides
- Ability to learn new technology systems
- Ability to be resourceful, organized and solution-oriented
- High standards and integrity
Nice to Have:
- Experience working cross-culturally and with diverse, global teams
- Experience with US visa programsManagement experience
- HR Certification like SPHR or equivalent
- Paralegal Certification
Salary and Schedule
- Salary is based on experience and location
- Must be able to work 9 am- 5 pm PST