Apply for this role
People deserve more from their money. More visibility, more control, more freedom. And since 2015, Revolut has been on a mission to deliver just that. With an arsenal of awesome products that span spending, saving, travel, transfers, investing, exchanging and more, our super app has helped 25+ million customers get more from their money. And we’re not done yet.
As we continue our lightning-fast growth, we believe that two things are essential to continuing our success: our people and our culture. So far, we have 5000+ people working around the world, from our great offices or remotely, on our mission. And we’re looking for more. We want brilliant people that love building great products, love redefining success, and love turning the complexity of a chaotic world into the simplicity of a beautiful solution.
About the role
The Legal team sits at the heart of Revolut and it’s a very important part of the business. This lovely bunch supports all other Revolut teams, helping us achieve our goals each and every day.
They’re special, they’re strong-willed and they work on a lot of different areas (which is not that common for an in-house role, we know, but they’re just that good)
If curiosity is your middle name, we’ve got the perfect role for you!
You’ll have the best opportunities to understand our business processes, improve your legal skills and make an impact in one of the world’s fastest-growing fintech companies. We’re pretty quick on our feet, so you’ll need to be comfortable in a fast-paced, dynamic and multicultural environment
We like to think of ourselves as intellectually challenging and exciting. If you join us, you’ll work directly with the business and third parties, and provide day-to-day and strategic advice on a broad range of commercial and regulatory topics.
Now, let’s get it done!
What you’ll be doing
- Supporting Revolut’s legal team in a variety of tasks, from regulatory filings, corporate governance, business development and more
- Working alongside our other paralegals, leading document management and other administrative tasks for the legal team
- Supporting our Product teams within Revolut
- Reviewing commercial agreements including NDAs, affiliate and third-party agreements, regarding Revolut’s newest products and services
- Supporting Revolut’s international expansion teams and helping them to launch and grow in new markets
- Capturing know-how and assisting with knowledge sharing
- Putting in place and actively seeking new scalable processes to support the legal team
- Assisting with drafting, planning and implementing compliance policies and procedures for regulatory matters across different business units
- Managing operational risk, including regulatory filings and registration preparation
What you’ll need
- Excellent English skills (written and oral)
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong motivation to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to manage large amounts of documents, as well as seeking out new technological solutions to make the legal team’s processes and functions more efficient
- Independence, initiative and decisiveness
- Excellent organizational skills, and an ability to manage multiple projects at once, to meet deadlines
- Intellectual curiosity
Nice to have
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Law
- 1+ year of experience of working at a law firm or a company
- Experience providing strong client-service and customer orientation and strengths in forming good working relationships
- Strong analytical skills and an ability to demonstrate sound business judgement, even in ambiguous situations
- US: $85,100 – $98,900 gross annually*
- Other locations: Compensation will be discussed during the interview process
*Final compensation will be determined based on the candidate’s qualifications, skills, and previous experience