USA MA Home Office
job requisition id
It’s fun to work in a company where people truly BELIEVE in what they’re doing!
Job Description Summary:
Performs the administration, review, negotiation, and analysis for contracts and/or licenses to ensure compliance with specifications, organizational policies, and governmental regulations. Ensure fulfillment of contracts and licenses. Enters contracts and metadata into a system and. Interprets contract language. Investigates infringement leads and consults with legal department. May assist in negotiation of contracts, but is not primarily a contract negotiator.
- Perform complex activities of administration, review, and analysis of contracts and licensing agreements to ensure alignment with organization’s objectives.
- Review and analyze documents to determine contractual obligations.
- Enters contracts and contract metadata into Contract Lifecycle Management system and ensures that accurate database and documents are maintained.
- Correspond and communicate across departments regarding the terms of the contract as necessary.
- Assist legal and contracts staff in identifying areas for improvement in standard contracts.
- Generates new contractual documents as appropriate.
- Researches appropriate documents and is prepared with a negotiation position.
- Deals knowledgeably with customer assignments, transfers, outsourcing, etc.
- Experience with Salesforce, DocuSign and Microsoft Office Suite
- Bachelor’s degree in business or equivalent paralegal education and experience.
- At least 3 years experience in related contract administration/management.
- Knowledge and understanding of contracting principles and contract types.
- Uses appropriate internal databases to ensure all customer contracts are logged and filed as required.
- Excellent level of negotiation, time management, communication, decision-making, human relations, and organization skills.
- Ability to manage multiple work assignments and meet critical deadlines.
- Attention to detail in composing and proofing professional business materials
Rocket Software Inc. is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Rocket Software Inc. is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Rocket is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with physical and mental disabilities. If you need special assistance or an accommodation while seeking employment, please call: 781-577-4321 or send an email to email@example.com. We will make a determination on your request for reasonable accommodation on a case-by-case basis.