Position Title: Pension Contribution Administration Assistant
Duty station: Manila (Global) Administrative Centre (MAC)
Job classification: General Staff/ G-5
Type of Appointment: Fixed term, one year with possibility of extension
Closing date: 24 Feb 2021
Salary: Php 631,953.00 per annum net of taxes
Under the general supervision of the Deputy Secretary, IOM Staff Pension Committee, and the direct supervision of the Pension Administration Coordinator the successful candidate will support the separation process coordination, pension contribution analysis and other pension administration related tasks.
Required Qualifications and Experience
- University degree in Accounting, Finance or a related field from an accredited academic institution, with three years of relevant professional experience; or
- Completed High school degree from an accredited academic institution, with five years of relevant professional experience;
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA) or equivalent, advantage.
- Sound knowledge of accounting systems and/or SAP plus generally accepted accounting principles and internal controls;
- Experience in audit an advantage;
- Proficient in Microsoft Office environment, including extensive use of Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint and comfort with learning new software and project reporting tools;
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Familiarity with UN Joint Staff Pension Fund (UNJSPF) or similar pension system, an advantage.
How to apply
Interested candidates are invited to submit their applications via IOM Philippines jobsite not later than 24 Feb 2022 with reference code VN 008/2022 Pension Contribution Administration Assistant.
For further information, please refer to: https://careersph.iom.int/vacancies/vn-0082022-vn-0082022-pension-contribution-administration-assistant-g-5-manila-global
IOM welcomes applicants from qualified individuals, irrespective of their race, religion, skin, color, nationality, age, disability status, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, family structure, mental health status, or any other characteristic.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.