People Experience Project Lead
- Remote, United States
- People Experience (PX)
- Full time
Work Styles at Zoom
In most cases, you will have the opportunity to choose your preferred working location from the following options when you join Zoom: in-person, hybrid or remote.
Zoomies help people stay connected so they can get more done together. We set out to build the best video product for the enterprise, and today help people communicate better with products like Zoom Contact Center, Zoom Phone, Zoom Events, Zoom Apps, Zoom Rooms, and Zoom Webinars.
We’re problem-solvers, working at a fast pace to design solutions with our customers and users in mind. Here, you’ll work across teams to deliver impactful projects that are changing the way people communicate and enjoy opportunities to advance your career in a diverse, inclusive environment.
Zoom is seeking a Project Lead to join our People Experience (PX) organization. This role will be responsible for managing multiple projects of varying sizes and duration including large projects from a global perspective that incorporate both business and technical aspects.
This role will report to Zoom’s Head of PX Portfolio Management and work cross functionally within PX and Zoom while maintaining total ownership to ensure overall success. The successful candidate for this role will have a proven track record of delivering successful projects to Enterprise level customers with global footprints.
- Defining project objectives, scope, roles and responsibilities
- Defining quality gates for each project methodology phase
- Determining impact of known and anticipated business needs by reviewing system configurations in use.
- Researching, evaluating, designing and proposing solutions to meet business needs in accordance with best practices
- Defining and managing resource requirements, availability & allocation internally, externally and 3rd party as applicable.
- Preparing and maintaining a detailed project plan with key milestones, workstreams and activities
- Identifying, documenting and mitigating project risks
- Maintaining and tracking to resolution a project issues and resolution log
- Monitoring project progress and preparing and delivering project updates to project teams, sponsors and PX leadership
- 4-7+ years of Project Management experience
- Experience supporting HR organizations (global experience a plus)
- Proven success working with all levels of management
- Flexible and able to quickly assess situations and pivot as necessary
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Very responsive and strong execution-focused: Ability to hold organization accountable to drive various PX initiatives
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Workday Project Management experience
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification a plus
- Experience with Asana a plus
- Experience with managing third-party RFP process
- Experience with M&As
We believe that the unique contributions of all Zoomies is the driver of our success. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone’s perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status. Zoom is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives including qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records and any qualified applicants requiring reasonable accommodations in accordance with the law. If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a medical condition, or if you need assistance accessing our website or completing the application process, please let us know by emailing us at:
At Zoom, we care about our employees, their families, and their well-being. As part of our award-winning workplace culture and commitment to delivering happiness, our benefits program offers a variety of perks, benefits, and options to help employees maintain their physical, mental, emotional, and financial health; support work-life balance; and contribute to their community in meaningful ways