People Operations Manager
A tech scale-up with big plans!
Founded in 2017, Lokalise has hired 200+ people across 41 countries (and counting!), raised $50m of series B funding, and brought on-board customers such as Revolut, Miro, Starbucks, and Mastercard to name but a few.
Not bad, eh?
What we do
Businesses like Hyundai use our localisation platform to bring developers, designers and translators together in one virtual workspace. They use our platform to translate and localise content so it can be delivered across the web, apps, documents and even games to customers in their native languages.
Simply put: companies that localize can connect with over 8 billion people on the planet.
We’re looking for a People Operations Manager to help us build a modern, agile People department to support Lokalise in further growth. Our ultimate goal is to make sure that managers and employees are fully supported and enabled to do their best work in a remote-first company. If you enjoy managing people-related processes, ensuring a great employee experience, and constantly looking for ways to improve current procedures and processes, then this is the role for you!
- Manage a team responsible for supporting employees and managers across the organization, focusing on ensuring smooth people processes like onboarding, offboarding, promotions, compensation & benefits, and keeping employee files and data updated, as well as all general policies
- Drive automation initiatives to ensure a streamlined approach to People Operations. Drive the collaboration with Legal and Finance teams to guarantee smooth, scalable and automated people admin processes across the company
- Participate in several People projects that will have an impact on the whole company
- Own and manage systems and vendor relationships inside the People Operations space
- Work with tools like Bob, Asana, Confluence, Greenhouse, and Google Workspace
You must have:
- 4+ years of experience in HR administration, people operations, or similar roles
- 2+ years of experience managing high performing People Operations teams
- A tendency to work smarter, not harder, and an interest in improving and iterating on the processes and tools we are using, constantly focusing on how to further automate our processes
- A data-driven mentality, capable to run and understand analysis and data, and transforming it into relevant insights
- Extensive experience managing vendor relationships
- Experienced at managing complex projects, in an agile environment, using different project planning tools (ex: Asana)
- Strong admin skills and good attention to detail
- The ability to follow through swiftly