Principal Marketing Analytics Lead
USA, CA, Pleasanton
USA, TX, Frisco
USA, GA, Atlanta
USA, NC, Raleigh
job requisition id
Do what you love. Love what you do.
At Workday, we help the world’s largest organizations adapt to what’s next by bringing finance, HR, and planning into a single enterprise cloud. We work hard, and we’re serious about what we do. But we like to have fun, too. We put people first, celebrate diversity, drive innovation, and do good in the communities where we live and work.
About the Team
Workday has instituted a high-performance Revenue Operations organization to steer us toward our goal of growing to $10B in revenue. The Business Insights advisor group is the connective tissue between our GTM stakeholder community and Revenue Operations ensuring business insights are delivered at critical points of decision making. We aspire to be trusted partners ensuring strategic objectives of our business are informed through profound insights
About the Role
As a Marketing Business Insight Advisor, you will have a deep understanding of the operational practices, goals, and measuring success of B2B Demand Generation funnel as well as the analytical “products and services” available from our Business Insights organization. An ideal candidate should deliver stakeholder value with forward leaning tactics and informing decisions with profound data driven insights. The candidate should be passionate about uncovering patterns in the buyer journey and unlock opportunities by partnering with our Global Integrated Marketing organization.
We have a fantastic team culture that blends fun with high performance and professional development. We are looking for someone who is energized by collaborating with others and is a strategic thinker who can interpret data to help the organization make data driven decisions
- Our advisors align with the business on Strategic Objectives and facilitate outcome realization through standardized operating review cadences
- We drive analytics ROI by pro-actively surfacing insights from Dashboards & Research initiatives
- We are enablement activists in ensuring dashboards are adopted and recommendations from Research & Insights are synthesized into decision making
- Our advisors also facilitate the planning motion in modelling & distribution of performance targets for our respective stakeholders in alignment with corporate goals
- We inspect incoming business requests and ensure timely fulfilment with maniacal focus on Customer Satisfactio
- Experienced in supporting the analytics needs of Integrated Marketing, measuring campaign/tactic performance and Marketing ROI
- Experienced in presenting insights and facilitating performance reviews with Senior leadership audience (CMO and directs)
- Proficient in data modeling and establishing Demand Generating goals to support sales pipeline outcomes
- Passionate about stitching buyer journey engagement points and measuring impact of Marketing activities towards Pipeline creation & acceleration
- Knowledge of market segmentation, targeting and tactic/campaign optimization
- Knowledge of lead flow optimization and tying them back to Demand funnel outcomes
- Pro-active about identifying opportunities across the Buyer journey and partnering with stakeholders to influence action
- Proficiency with SQL and generating insights using BI tools (e.g. Tableau) is essential
- Knowledge of SFDC reporting is a plus
- Prior experience in B2B high-tech supporting Sales/Marketing would be highly desired
As a federal contractor, Workday is requiring all new hires to verify that they are fully-vaccinated against COVID-19 within 72 hours of beginning employment with Workday, consistent with applicable law. Workday is an equal opportunity employer. Candidates who are not vaccinated due to a sincerely held religious belief, medical reasons, or other legally-protected reason should contact firstname.lastname@example.org to explore what, if any, reasonable accommodations or exemptions Workday is able to offer.
Pursuant to applicable Fair Chance law, Workday will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Workday is an Equal Opportunity Employer including individuals with disabilities and protected veterans.
Are you being referred to one of our roles? If so, ask your connection at Workday about our Employee Referral process!