Services · Boston, Massachusetts
Fully remote position in the United States
BriteCore is seeking a Product Manager to drive the execution of the roadmap of our insurance administration software suite to accelerate revenue growth potential. This position will join a veteran team of subject matter and industry expert product managers to develop and maintain the BriteCore product roadmap to align with the strategic vision of the company.
This is an opportunity to work with seasoned product managers and an expert team of engineers to shape the direction of a high-profile, policy administration system and help drive it to the next level of growth and profitability. The ideal candidate will have substantial strategic product management experience, including market definition, competitive analysis, and product-market fit experience for a SaaS product in the property and casualty insurance industry.
- Liaise with market-facing product management to understand market requirements and translate them into functional requirements
- Using business requirements, develops technical requirements documents, including use cases, user personas and user flows that can be translated into technical specifications
- Acts as the product owner on scrum teams, and provides client perspective, product expertise and sales support throughout the product development lifecycle
- Manages plans and roadmaps in Jira and owns work prioritization
- Participates in product design reviews and reviews during development and QA phases, to ensure achievement of requirements in terms of both feature/function, usability and quality
- Participates in product launch readiness activities, including field enablement training encompassing training material development, sales collateral development and direct field & client education
Skills and Requirements
- Equivalent experience as a Product Manager, Technical Product Manager, Product Owner, Inbound Product Manager or equivalent roles
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Expert-level proficiency in Atlassian Jira is required. Confluence is a plus
- UX and design experience are also a plus
- Advanced critical thinking
- Technical expertise in enterprise SaaS platform development
- General exposure to property casualty insurance preferred
- Empathy for both customers and delivery teams
- Collaborative problem solving and consensus building
- Bachelor of Science in a technology or engineering field, economics or finance. Computer Science is a plus
- Comprehensive health insurance coverage including medical, dental, and vision
- Short and long-term disability coverage
- Critical illness coverage and life insurance
- 401(K) with a 3% company match
- Unlimited vacation time
- Fully paid parental leave
- Fully remote work in a remote-first company
BriteCore is a fully managed administration platform for insurance companies. We focus on building gorgeous, scalable, and usable cloud-based solutions. Our team of top performers enjoys working together and takes tremendous pride and ownership in our platform. The environment is progressive, deploying through AWS using continuous integration principles. We love great technology and it shows in every aspect of our product. Our team enjoys a very flexible, balanced, and stimulating environment. Bring creativity, focus, productivity to your job, flexible paid time off, and remote work.
BriteCore is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.